The Aditya Birla Group Leadership Program (ABGLP) was established in 2007 to provide an alternative leadership pipeline for the Aditya Birla Group. The leadership programs have undergone a series of invigorating transformations over the previous two decades to fulfill the Group’s objectives and requirements. In 2007, the Aditya Birla Group Management Trainee Program became the Aditya Birla Group Leadership Program, which was later expanded with the addition of Functional Programs for Human Resources and Finance. Read below to check the detailed information related to Aditya Birla Group Internship 2023 like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, and much more.
About Aditya Birla Group Internship 2023
The Group Internship Program (GIP) is a practical internship Aditya Birla Group Internship for first-year full-time MBA students from certain Indian business schools. This could be an opportunity to join the Aditya Birla Group Leadership Programs as a full-time participant, depending on success throughout the internship. They hire and groom the greatest talent from top business schools through these programs. The Aditya Birla Group Leadership Program focuses on developing high-quality future leaders with innovative thinking for the Aditya Birla Group. Each participant receives real-time, hands-on learning and growth through a series of stints across organizations, locations, and functions. Participants gain from industry veterans’ mentorship and assistance, functional insights from training, and the capacity to work across diverse cultural paradigms while on stints.
Also Read: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Highlights of Internship
|Internship Name||Aditya Birla Group Internship 2023|
|Company size||10,001+ employees|
|Internship Duration||3 months|
Objectives of Aditya Birla Group Internship
The main objectives of internship are to develop flexible next-generation leaders through structured leadership programs that will allow them to provide value to the Aditya Birla Group.
Features of Aditya Birla Group Internship
Some of the key features of the internship are as follows:
- Global Exposure: Work with an organization that spans over 30 nations to gain a genuinely global perspective on important issues.
- Confluence: A multi-stage evaluation process and an opportunity to share your work with senior management about your internship.
- Sharpen Harpen Business Acumen: Work with organizations that have been generational leaders in their sectors to gain significant functional and industry expertise.
- Curated Learning Opportunities: Take use of “Gyanodaya,” the Group’s Global Centre for Leadership Learning, to boost your efficiency through online behavioral and functional learning courses.
- Experience Cultural Diversity: Expand your knowledge by working with a conglomerate that employs people from over 40 different countries in manufacturing and services.
Benefits of Aditya Birla Group Internship
Some of the key benefits of the internship are as follows:
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend of Rs.30,000
- Letter of Recommendation and Certificate
The applicants applying for the Internship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Aditya Birla Internship is open to first-year MBA students from selected business institutions
- Applicants must have 0 to 36 months of job experience before starting their MBA program.
Also Read: Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship
Getting Experience in a Variety of Roles
The Internship helps applicants to get hands-on experience in a variety of roles like:
- To promote the brand’s reinvigoration in terms of identity, advertising, and interaction, use new-age digital platforms and design digital innovation strategies.
- Collaboration with a market leader in the industry on product development and establishment to attract the highest customers in the right end-use segments.
- Develop and implement a 360-degree branding and marketing plan with the business unit leadership team to discover the potential for increased profitability.
- Determine and identify important productivity measures for certain roles, as well as a strategy for expanding the scope of tasks without increasing human expenses.
- Study staff development plans and identify common emerging themes to design a uniform learning and development curriculum.
- Develop a complete HR Dashboard that includes people, productivity, work production, and cost metrics so that regional HR heads can make smart personnel decisions.
- Develop a complete DCF (Discounted Cash Flow) model that accounts for all important internal and external value drivers, as well as a financial model that allows you to track the progress of all functional areas in real time.
- Analyze and assess investor relations best practices among all publicly traded peers, and create a set of recommendations for top management.
- Support ongoing mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring activities, and investor relations initiatives with the help of the GCOE (Group Centre of Excellence).
- Prepare end-to-end expansion and sales plans for the pilot launch of new goods in 4-6 new markets, as well as an ROI profile for these markets.
- To increase sales of freshly introduced value-added items, analyze end-use markets, customer preferences, behavior, and buying habits.
- Drive new sales channel partner ROI by evaluating existing channel partner agreements and leveraging this information to establish an incentive-sharing mechanism to increase ROI.
- Design and execute a sales channel strategy to raise the rate of client acquisition while keeping the cost of customer acquisition low.
- To achieve double-digit quarter-on-quarter contribution growth, increase the relevance of the non-core product area, and enhance its sales contribution.
- Utilizing past data, identifying underperforming business units, investigating the causes, and applying best practices from outperforming units to implement corrective action.
- Evaluate and analyze worldwide markets and competition, as well as major value drivers and data patterns of competitors vs. our firm over 10 years to anticipate both companies’ 3-year performance.
- Using predicted customer demand; develop a model to optimize plant loading to ensure the lowest cost of production and freight.
- Develop and build a thorough model that can use input material price and pricing formulas to estimate EBITDA (Earnings before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization) impact by segment, product, and geography.
Locations for Aditya Birla Group Internship 2023
- Aditya Birla Group,
- S K Ahire Marg,
- Hanuman Nagar,
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- 400030, Inn
The Internship Duration of Aditya Birla Group Internship 2022 is 3 months