Sitaram Jindal Foundation has created new scholarship opportunities for the underprivileged people who really have financial problems pursuing education. The name of this scholarship is the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. Under the scheme, scholarships will be provided to meritorious students across India after the 11th class till the post-graduation level. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2022 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, benefits and features, and important documents. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under this scholarship.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2022
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is a merit cum means scholarship which has been started by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation to provide financial assistance to the deserving and the meritorious students of underprivileged families. This scholarship will be given to the candidates who are studying in class 11 to post-graduation. under the scholarship, the students can pursue polytechnic and diploma courses in technical education. All the interested applicants who want to apply under the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship will have to visit the official website of the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Details Of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship|
|Launched by||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Created for||Student of class 11 to Post Graduation|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefit||To encourage student for higher education|
|Scholarship Amount||Selected students will get Rs. 2500 per month|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objective Of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
There are many underprivileged children who due to weak financial conditions are not able to pursue their higher education. And their dream of continuing the technical courses stayed incomplete. To help children for the continuation of studies, the Sitaram Jindal Foundation has launched a new scheme known as the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the children belonging to underprivileged families so that they could continue their higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles. With the help of this scholarship scheme, the children will be able to pursue their dream academics.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Rewards
The following rewards will be provided by the Foundation through this scholarship:-
|A||Students under category A will get Rs. 500 per month as a scholarship for 1 year|
|B||The candidates under category B will get Rs. 500 per month for government colleges & Rs. 700 per month for Private ITI colleges|
|C||Applicants who are selected under category c will be rewarded with Rs. 600 to Rs. 1000 per month for one year|
|D||Students belonging to category D will be rewarded with Rs. 800 to Rs. 1200 per month|
|E||Under category E, Boys will get Rs. 800 per month Girls will get Rs. 1,000 per month|
|F||Students under category F will be rewarded with Rs. 1300 to Rs. 2000 per month|
Schedule Of Scholarship
|First Date To apply||Not yet declared|
|Last Date To Apply||Not yet declared|
Note:- Above given schedule is tentative as it may vary according to the situation and as per the order given by the government
|A||Students who have completed class 11th and 12th from government colleges of government-aided colleges are eligible to apply The percentage of the boys should be a minimum of 65% and for the girls is 60% Students belonging to Karnataka and West Bengal should achieve 75% of marks for boys 70% marks for girls|
|B||Students pursuing ITI are eligible to apply under this scheme. Boys must have passed the last examination with 50% of Mark’s Girls must have passed the last examination with 45% of marks|
|C||Students who have passed class 12th and wants to continue education in courses like BA BCom BBA BCA BHM can apply under this scheme|
|D||Candidates who want to pursue their post-graduation with the courses like M.A, MCA, M PHIL, M.COM, M.SC can apply under this scheme Boys should have score 65% of marks in their graduation Girls should have scored 60% of marks in their graduation boys who live in Karnataka and West Bengal must have scored 75% of marks Girls who live in Karnataka and West Bengal must have scored 70% of marks|
|E||An applicant pursuing diploma courses in Engineering, Medical and other are eligible to apply Boys must have obtained 60% off marks in last examination Girls must have achieved 55% of marks in the last examination|
|F||Students who are pursuing engineering and medical courses come under this category Boys must have obtained 70% of marks in their last examination. Girls must have obtained 65% of marks in their last examination|
Benefits & Features Of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
- A new scholarship has been started by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation for the underprivileged students of India.
- The name of this scholarship is the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship.
- The main aim of launching this scheme is to provide support to all the student who wants to pursue higher education
- The student will be able to pursue education after 11th.
- Financial assistance will be provided to pursue higher education till degree-level courses.
- With the help of this scholarship, the student will be able to pursue their dream academic.
- This is scholarship will help in reducing the dropout rates of the students
- It will create an educational environment across India
- The selected students will be able to avail the benefit of Rs. 2500 per month
- The deserving student will be able to get an education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship will help in creating a better future for students.
- the scholarship amount which will be received by the student will depend on the different qualifications of the student
- All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to apply before 31st May
- Aadhar card
- SSLC HSC scoreboard
- Income certificate
- Merit certificate
- Fees paid receipt
- Hostel warden
- Certificate of physical disability if any
- Mobile number
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Process To Apply Under Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
all the interested applicants who want to apply under the Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, visit the Official Website of the Sitaram Jindal Foundation
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of Apply For Scholarship
- Now click on the option of Download Application Form
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the important documents
- After attaching the documents take a printout of it
- Now send it to the address mentioned below
Student living in the mentioned state are required to send the form to the address given below
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Dadra and Nagar haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Tamil Nadu
- The Trustee
Address: Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru 560073
Student living in the mentioned state required to send the form to the address given below
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- The Trustee
Address: Sitaram Jindal Foundation, 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector- D-3 Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
- Open the Official Website of the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Select the Feedback option under the contact us option.
- A new feedback form will open on the screen.
- Enter the feedback details in the form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
Applicants having any query or any problem can contact on the email id firstname.lastname@example.org.