If you are a permanent resident of India and you have been working towards the development of women in society then you will be provided with the very prestigious AICTE Lilavati Award 2023. We will share with you all the objectives of the scheme and also the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the awards that will share on account of the people who have been creating a better society for women in India. We will also share with you all the registration procedures that you need to follow in order to register yourself for the award and the login procedure that you need to follow in order to go to the dashboard.
What Is AICTE Lilavati Award 2023?
The AICTE has presented an AICTE Lilavati Award to award the people working in the area of women empowerment. The girl’s students will be provided unique opportunities so that they can showcase their work in the area of nutrition, maternal mortality, child care, Girl child safety, confidence-building programs, home & environment hygiene, digital literacy, Financial safety, Women rights & duties, gender equality in society & workplace, etc. A lot of encouragement will provide to the women who are working towards the development of a better society to live in and they will recognize so that they can continue their work in the field and help other women. The applicant will get an award on the basis of the work that they have done.
Also Check: Inspire Awards
Objective Of Lilavati Award
The mean objective of this scheme is to provide awareness on the issues like sanitation, hygiene, health, and nutrition using traditional Indian values. Also, the issues about literacy, employment, technology, credit, marketing, innovation, skill development, natural resources, and rights among women. The people will also encourage to promote and practice the ideas relates to general equality and they will help in order to work towards the well-being of the girl child, adolescents, and women and focus on their development by creating awareness of gender equality. Empowerment will be provided to the community who belong to the economically backward section of society and there will be a space for women.
Themes Of the AICTE Lilavati Award
AICTE Lilavati Award- 2021-22 intends to seek applications from eligible candidates, who have undertaken remarkable intervention for the cause and made an impact, in the form of a short video clip (not more than 4-5 minutes duration) that showcases their work under the below-mentioned sub-themes.
- Women Health
- Self Defense
- Women Innovator
- Women Entrepreneurship
- Legal Awareness
- Environment Sanitation And Hygiene
- Technology For Women
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be a part of the organization:-
- Institutional/ Team Level/Individual
- The team comprises either students/ faculty/ both or Individual from AICTE-approved technical institution / Deemed to be University who has undertaken any remarkable intervention in the above-targeted sub-themes and made an impact in society and are eligible to apply. The maximum team size will be 5 members having a minimum of 2 (two) women members
The applicant must follow the following guidelines while they are sending their video for the award ceremony:-
- The video entries should not be more than 4-5 minutes in duration. It is expected that the size of the video file should not exceed 150 MB.
- The author/nominee’s name (s) should be clearly visible in the video at suitable places. It must be annotated in English & one regional language.
- The resolution should be adequate such that it can be projected onto a large screen if required.
- The content/ matter should be free from any copyright and adequately fit for public consumption. The author/ nominee shall be responsible for any such violation.
- Real-life stories if being showcased should be cross verified for authenticity & correctness of claims.
- Abstract/ Summary: A 500 words summary/abstract highlighting pre/ post interventions in form of statistics/data, a short description duly forwarded by the Head of the Institution.
- The number of entries permitted is as follows: –
- Institutional / Team Level: Maximum five (05) entries per institution (one entry per sub-themes) are permitted. Duplicity in the name of team members is not allowed. If such a case comes to notice, then the nominations out of both teams may be canceled without any prior notice to the team. If required NGOs may also be included.
- The entries must be approved and certified by the Head of the Institution. A NOC in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) must also be uploaded along with the video on the portal.
- Public viewing: It may be noted that the video once submitted cannot be claimed back for copyright purposes. On the contrary, the selected videos may be shared for public awareness after suitable editing.
- Notwithstanding, AICTE shall decide to confer/ restrict/ enhance the awards/ categories as per the decision of the competent authority. Hence there shall be no claims to the contrary.
The following awards will provide to the people who get selection as the winners in this scheme:-
- 1. Winner: Rs. 1,00,000/-
- 2. First Runner-up: Rs. 75,000/-
- 3. Second Runner-up: Rs. 50,000/-
Also Check: National Startup Awards
AICTE Lilavati Award 2023 Registration Process
In order to register yourself you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the AICTE website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- Now you have to click on the option called Sign Up Now
- A new page with the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to register yourself by entering the information related to yourself.
- You have to enter your email and password and then successfully create an account in order to register yourself.
If you want to log in to the official website then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to enter your email ID and password.
- You need to fill in the details related to your institution and click on the next button.
- You have to enter your head of Institute details and then you will have to enter your faculty details.
- The general instructions will open on your screen and then you can fill out application form number one.
- You will next have to fill out application form number 2.
- Select your theme and successfully upload the details related to yourself to be registered for the award.
- You can preview your application form and enter the program details.
- Successfully preview and save the application form.
- The last date to submit your online application is 31st December
- ATAL Academy,
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE),
- Nelson Mandela Road, Vasant Kunj,
- New Delhi-110070
- Phone: 011-29581123/1115
- Email IDs: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org