Many schemes have been launched by the government and reputed private organizations to support students who are from underprivileged families. In this article today we are going to elaborate on one of such schemes which has been started with the motive to provide financial help to students to pursue their education. The name of the scheme is “BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship”. If you wish to get more information about application form submission, eligibility conditions, last date of application, and much other related information, then read the underneath given segment carefully.
What Is BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2023?
In India, there are thousands of students who left their education due to financial crises. To support these students BSES Yamuna Power Limited has started the initiative of the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship. This scheme will be beneficial for the residents of Delhi only. Under this scheme, you will get financial assistance if you get selected for the scholarship award. If you are looking for a scholarship then you should read the information available in this article once and check whether you are eligible or not.
Merck India Charitable Trust MICT Scholarship
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
- Launched by: BSES Yamuna Power Limited
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial assistance
- Mode of application:
- Official site: www.bsesdelhi.com
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Benefits
Applicants will get financial assistance up to INR 30000. The scholarship amount can be varied on a case-to-case basis at the discretion of BSES. Applicants can use the scholarship amount to meet the expenses of their course which may include tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Only those who are residing in Delhi can apply
- Hopeful must be studying in the final year of the undergraduate degree course in any stream from a government institute situated in Delhi.
- The seeker must have secured at least 55% marks in the previously passed exams
- The hopeful’s family annual income should not be more than Rs. 6 Lakhs from all sources
- Hopeful’s parents should not be an employee of BSES Yamuna Power Limited and Buddy4Study
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination, Class 10 & Class 12
- Latest college fee receipt (for the current academic year)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
Selection of the applicants will be on the basis of following
- Scrutiny of application will be first on the basis of academic performance and financial background
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a telephonic interview round
- Selected students in the interview have to appear for the document verification process
- The final selected candidate will get the award.
Hopefuls need to seek application for this scheme on or before the last date will update soon.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Application Procedure
- Appliers should go to the official website of the buddy4study
- From where you have to go to the all-scholarships section
- Search the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship from there and click on it
- A new page will open from where you need to click on apply now option
- Log in to the portal with your registered ID to open the ‘Application Form Page’
- If not registered with ‘Buddy4Study’ then register yourself first
- to register, you have to click the Register option
- Use your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account to get registered
- This will redirect you to the ‘BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page
- Select the ‘Start Application button to begin the process, fill the application form with the required details likewise
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions
- Choose the ‘Preview’ button
- Check all the details you entered
- Select on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Applicants are requested to apply before the last date to avoid any miss happening.
- He or she must keep all the documents ready before applying.
- Applicants must have a valid and active mobile number and email ID that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Applicants are requested not to use mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- Check the application form carefully before final submission.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext- 210) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org