CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 is presented by Fuel Business School in order to help students to continue their academic year without having to worry about the financial assistance that they need. The scholarship is only available for female students so only female students can fill out the application form available on the official website of Fuel Business School. This organization is known for providing prestigious business opportunities to students through business courses. Students can pursue an MBA through the organization but because sometimes the fees of an MBA are very high this scholarship opportunity is created. Female students can submit the relevant documents and apply for the CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 here:
Importance of CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 in Female Students’ Education
FUEL Business School presented the CSR Impact Scholarship to provide opportunities to female students coming from underprivileged sections of society. This business school is a premier Educational Institute that provides relevant programs to students who want to become future leaders. Female students can apply for admission to the organization and be provided with these scholarship opportunities. This scholarship is provided on the basis of income criteria and the fees are adjusted according to the scholarship available by the organization. Girls who have completed their class 12 board exams are eligible to apply for the prestigious scholarship scheme and get their fees adjusted to help them continue their education in the organization.
Also Check: Dharmasthala Scholarship
Objective of CSR Impact Scholarship
The main objective of this prestigious program is to provide full scholarships to deserving students who want to continue their education. The scholarship is only provided to female students who are coming from underprivileged communities in India. Students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization. The students must have an annual income of less than RS 3 lakh. These types of scholarships are especially available for people who are not able to continue their education even if they have good marks. Scholarships are awarded on a First come First serve basis to all of the students and the scholarships are awarded as fee adjustments. Students must have good scores because these scholarships are only available for good students.
|Name||CSR Impact Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||FUEL Business School|
|Objective||Providing fee adjustments|
|Beneficiaries||Underprivileged Female Students|
|Official Website||CSR Impact|
- The scholarship would be open to girls who are nationals of India only.
- Only students whose parents/guardians’ income is less than INR 3,00,000 per annum from all sources will be eligible for the scholarship program.
- For PGDM, applicants must have secured a minimum 50% in the 12th
- Applicant’s photo
- • Passport-size photograph.
- Applicant’s identity proof (any 1)
- • Copy of Aadhaar Card
- • Copy of Passport
- • Copy of Ration Card with address and Photo
- • Copy of Electricity bill not older than 3 months
- • Copy of Telephone bill not older than 3 months
- • Copy of Water bill not older than 3 months
- • Copy of Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority
- Other Details
- • Bonafide Certificate/ Student ID Card (If any)
- • Experience / Internship Letter or Certificate
- • Disability Certificate (If any)
- • Annual Income
- Scholarships are available on a First come First serve basis
- Students are provided with academic mentoring and financial support.
- Coaching support is also available.
- Tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery are covered under the scholarship.
- In the first stage, students will be identified and shortlisted to undergo the next verification procedure.
- In the second stage, there will be an aptitude screening test in which top students will be shortlisted for further rounds of selection.
- The third stage will be the interview round.
- Finally on the basis of the profile, the family background, the assessment and the merit list, the students are selected for the scholarship.
Also Read: Vidya Jyoti Scholarship
CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- You will first have to visit the CSR Impact website by clicking on the link given here
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option called Admissions and then click on the option called scholarship form from the menu
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen and you have to scroll down.
- Click on the option called apply now and secure your future
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You can now fill out the application form and apply for this scholarship accordingly.
- +91 8600035498
CSR Impact Scholarship 2023 FAQs
The scholarship is for needy and deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds. The annual family income should be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources and must score a minimum of 50% in graduation.
The duration of the scholarship is 3 years. Students will be awarded the benefits for 3 years.
The scholarship benefits are academic mentoring and coaching support and Tuition Fees, Books, Courseware, and stationery.
The scholarship application form will be available offline as well as online. The offline application form should be duly filled & submitted along with the necessary documents. The student must fill in all the necessary details and upload the required documents.