The University of Queensland (UQ) has launched the India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022, which is open to Indian students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in Economics, Business, or Law at UQ (excluding the Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Analytics, and the Master of Leadership in Service Innovation). Read below to check the detailed information related to India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 like Highlights, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, Selection Criteria, and much more.
India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, and the University of Queensland is based there. The University’s St Lucia campus is home to business, economics, and law students. The India Global Leaders Scholarship is a great chance for high-achieving Indian students to continue their education. The selected students will receive a 50% tuition discount as well as additional perks.
Highlights of India Global Leaders Scholarship
|Scholarship Name||India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||University of Queensland (UQ)|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-Based, College-Specific|
|No. of Scholarships||N/A|
|Renewability||One Time Payment|
Benefits of India Global Leaders Scholarship
Some of the key benefits of the scholarships are as follows:
- A grant covering only half of the tuition charge
- The amount of the scholarship varies between 5,000 and 20,000 Australian dollars.
- Throughout the course, you will receive special invitations to select ‘invite only’ lectures, presentations, and activities.
- Get first access to great opportunities to improve your career and leadership abilities.
- Academic records, professional goals, and extracurricular achievements are used to select recipients.
- The UQ scholarship program does not require a separate application form.
- After graduation, you’ll be able to join a network of Global Leaders Scholarship graduates and expand your professional network both at home and abroad.
The applicants applying for the scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an Indian national who ordinarily resides in India and is not currently studying in Australia
- The applicant must have an offer letter for any subject at the Business, Economics, and Law faculty.
- Scholarships are given out based on academic achievement. Students with high academic achievement are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants who are enrolled in an English language course or program in Australia are eligible to apply
- Students may not hold more than one tuition scholarship at the same time.
While filling up the application form for a scholarship, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for scholarships are as follows:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The personal or motivational statement should not be more than 1,000 words
- One reference letter from teaching staff or from an employer in English
Steps to Apply for India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the scholarship:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the University of Queensland (UQ)
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the apply link
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process
Applicants are shortlisted based on the number of scholarships available and the number of applicants. Before being chosen for the UQ scholarship, these students may have to go through a series of interviews. The selection committee for the UQ India Global Leaders Scholarships considers the following factors when reviewing applications:
- Academic achievements
- Extra-curricular achievements
- Goals for your career
- Academic performance in comparison to your competitors
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the scholarship, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- The University of Queensland
- St Lucia QLD 4072, Australia
- Helpline Number: (+61) 73365 1111
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The official website to apply for the India Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 is https://www.uq.edu.au/