Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2022 is an initiative of the Reliance Foundation. This scheme is especially for the meritorious students of the country. Under this scheme, all the students will be benefited who scored well in the 12th board examination and meet the eligibility conditions set by the organization. Students may check the eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, selection process, and more from this article. must accumulate detailed information very carefully before applying.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
Reliance Foundation provides Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme to the students every year. Students will get a cash reward for the completion of their academics. The scholarship will be given for the duration of the course selected by the student. All those students who receive a letter of eligibility may submit an online application form. The online application form is available on the Reliance Foundation official portal. Direct apply link along with guidelines is given in this article as well. Follow the link to submit the application form.
Highlights Of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
- Name of the scheme: Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
- Launched by: Reliance Foundation
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: update later
- Official site: das.reliancefoundation.org
Benefits Of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship
Selected candidates for the scholarship will get a scholarship amount up to INR 41,000 per annum. Course wise scholarship amount detail is as under
|Course||College fee (per annum)||Maintenance allowance (per annum)||Book allowance (per annum)|
|Engineering||Rs. 19500||Rs. 11500||Rs. 5000|
|Medicine||Rs. 23500||Rs. 11500||Rs. 6000|
|Agriculture||Rs. 3500||Rs. 11500||Rs. 4000|
|Pharmacy||Rs. 6500||Rs. 7500||Rs. 5000|
|Law/ commerce/ science/ arts/ D.Ed.||Rs. 2000||Rs. 7500||Rs. 3000|
|Management/ biotech/ computer science/ media||Rs. 8000||Rs. 7500||Rs. 3000|
|Other||Rs. 2000||Rs. 7500||Rs. 3000|
Selection Procedure for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
Selection of the students for the scholarship will be made on Merit-cum-Means basis. CBSE/State Board merit list will be considered for the selection. Selected students will receive letters of eligibility. Students have to come for a document verification process to get the scholarship.
Eligibility conditions for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme are described below:
- Must possess 12th standard passing certificate from CBSE/State Board.
- Must be enrolled in a degree/ diploma course in a recognised University/ Institution/ College.
- Candidate must receive the Letter of Eligibility for the scholarship from Reliance Foundation
- Must attain the age 20 years as on 30 April of 2022.
- Annual income of the family should be less than INR 4.5 Lakh.
- No annual income limit for the specially-abled students.
- 12th examination passing certificate
- Age proof
- Family income proof
- Disability certificate
- Other significant documents
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2022 Application Procedure
- Seekers should go to the official website of the Reliance Foundation to submit application
- From home page you have to choose the login button and a new page will open
- Login by using your Id, password and code and application form will open
- Fill the application form very carefully and upload the documents as listed above in prescribed format
- Submit the application form after carefully reviewing the details and take print of it.
- Reliance Foundation, Reliance Corporate Park, First Floor, Project Office, Near Gate B, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai: 400 701.
- Landline No.: +9122-79675197, +9122-79675150, +9122-44775175
- Email: email@example.com
It is issued by the organization to the students who are eligible to get the benefits of the scholarship.
All those students who are shortlisted by the reliance foundation based on the marks they received in the board examination.
Yes, students from any state board or central board can apply except students from the ICSE board.
No, the selection of the students is completely on a merit basis. There is no reservation for any category student.
The top 15 good scored students of the state will receive letters of eligibility.