Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/ Engineering Aspirants is an initiative to financially support class 12th meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker section. Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/ Engineering Aspirants aims to help needy students and enable them to complete their professional programs in higher education. The financial assistance is only meant for students who take admitted in any government-recognized Public/Private Engineering or medical institution.
About Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2023
The students who are willing to apply under Dr. Abdul Kalam’s scholarship can send the applications in online mode only. Under these scholarships, the selected student will receive financial assistance of INR 20000. It is a non-profit organization that helps deserving students to face financial problems in completing their education. This article will provide you with brief information about Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/ Engineering Aspirants like its eligibility criteria, rewards, exam date, application procedure, application fees, and much more.
Key Highlights of Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/ Engineering Aspirants
|Name of the scholarship||Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/ Engineering Aspirants|
|Provide the details||Buddy4study India Foundation|
|Applicable for||Students appearing for Medical/ Engineering entrance exams|
|Scholarship award||INR 20000|
|Application timeline||Between November and June|
The application for the Abdul Kalam Scholarship for the academic year of 2021- 22 started in the month of November and will continue till June and the last date to apply will be declared soon.
Selection Process for Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions does not guarantee the selection for the scholarship. The selection of scholars for the Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants is made based on the student’s academic merit and financial need. It involves a multi-stage process that includes –
- Initial screening of all the applications received based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted applicants
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Each Scholarship has some eligibility conditions that students must fulfill to receive the benefits. These conditions are Primarily based on students’ academic qualifications and family income. The key eligibility criteria to fulfill for the Dr. Abdul Kalam scholarship for Medical/Engineering aspirants include-
- The scholarship is only for Indian nationals.
- The student must be appearing for National/State level medical/ Engineering entrance examinations.
- The student must pass the class 12th board examination with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The candidate for appearing for the board examination in 2021 is also eligible to apply however they will have to present the results sheet after the results are announced.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 3 lakh from all sources.
For making a Scholarship application, the students are required to upload their documents in support of their application. The documents are required related to their academic qualification, family income proof, identity proof, and address proof. The key documents required for the scholarship include-
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12th marksheet
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant
- The admission receipt to an Engineering/Medical program will be required for the final selection round.
Application Procedure for Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/ Engineering Aspirants 2023
- First, you have to visit the official website of the scholarship.
- The applicant has to read all the details carefully and click on the apply now button given under the how can we apply? section. If you are already a registered user, then you need to log in to start the application process. If it does not then you need to register on the portal.
- A Distinctive page of application instructions will open on your screen, where you have to read the instructions carefully and click on the “start application” button.
- The application form will appear on the screen, where you have to fill in all the required details and upload the supporting documents.
- Now accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the preview button to check if all the details in the application are correctly shown on the preview screen or not.
- If every detail in the preview is correct, then you can click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship – Contact Details
If you have any queries related to the Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering Aspirants, feel free to contact me through the following details.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 011-430-92248(Ext-114)
- (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)