If you are interested in getting recognized at an international and international level then you can apply for the prestigious scholarship known as the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills Scholarship 2023. This is a very prestigious scholarship that is presented by the organization of Global Indian International School for students who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria. The students can check out the information related to the eligibility criteria from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the specifications related to the application procedure that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship.
About Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills Scholarship 2023
A new scholarship is presented by the concerned authorities of Global Indian International School for the permanent residents of Singapore. The students can apply for Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills Scholarship if they are interested in getting proper opportunities if they want to represent their talent in National and international categories available under this scholarship. However, if you want to be a part of this scholarship then you will have to take a very specific scholarship test and you will also have to be appearing for an interview round. The last date to fill out the application form is 31st January so it must be filled out as soon as possible so that the students can get the benefit.
- The scholarship application starts on the first of January.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is 31st January
The following rewards will be provided to the people who are applying for the different scholarships according to the different eligibility and the category:-
|Categories||Eligibility Criteria||Scholarship Value|
|A||National Rank amongst top 10 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad (or)|
National 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Prize Winner at the annual competition of the National Children’s Science Congress
|19% off tuition fee|
|B||National Rank amongst top 20 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad (or)|
State 1st, 2nd, 3rd Prize Winner at the annual competition of National Children’s Science Congress (or)
1 Ranking in teams at ISRO Space Quiz, NSS-National Space Settlement
|15% off tuition fee|
|C||National Rank amongst top 30 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad (or)|
Top 10 Rankers at any national/ international competitions run by IT giants like Microsoft/ Google/ Adobe/ Intel etc especially google science fair (or)
Top 10 Rankers at National / State / International Level Robot Olympiad (or)
2 Ranking in teams at ISRO Space Quiz, NSS-National Space Settlement
|9% off tuition fee|
|D||National Rank amongst top 40 students at the Olympiad by SOF/STEM Olympiad/Robotics Olympiad (or)|
Top 20 Rankers at any national/ international competitions run by IT giants like Microsoft/ Google/ Adobe/ Intel etc especially google science fair (or)
Top 20 Rankers at National / State / International Level Robot Olympiad (or)
3 Ranking in teams at ISRO Space Quiz, NSS-National Space settlement (or)
Innovation Award at National Level such as CIASC-CSIR / International Level (or)
State Level/National level achievement at the MOE/ CBSE science exhibition or at ( NTSE) National Talent Search Examination
|6% off tuition fee|
Terms And Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully be eligible for the prestigious scholarship:-
- The scholarship will be valid for the specified tenure period. No alternative to the scholarship or cash will be provided unless otherwise stated at the school’s discretion.
- The scholarship cannot be substituted or transferred to another person.
- The scholarship benefits apply to those studying at GIIS campuses only. You cannot transfer them to non-GIIS schools or convert the scholarship grant into cash.
- For the scholarship to continue into the second year, the performance of the student will be reviewed. The student should attain a score equivalent to the category in which the scholarship was granted.
- For grades 11 and 12 applications will be open for three months before the Board announces the results, and scholarships will be announced within 30 days.
- A scholarship beneficiary is not eligible for new scholarships or benefits declared for the academic year.
- For a successful applicant, the parent should fill out a scholarship DEED to show acceptance within seven working days from the date of announcement of the scholarship results.
- Qualified students should complete the full term
- The scholarship will be termed null and void in the event a student provides wrong, partial or misleading information.
- If the school considers the recipient’s behavior or progress unsatisfactory, it may withdraw the scholarship at any time.
- Beneficiaries should be ready to take the role of a student ambassador and represent GIIS when called upon to give testimonials or publicity talks.
- The qualified students should take part in community projects directed by the school.
- The scholarship committee has the right to
- Decide the final allocation of scholarships.
- Modify the terms and conditions for the scholarships at any given time.
- Change, suspend, cancel or terminate the scholarship if it deems necessary.
- Sign the acceptance forms for the scholarships.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be Singapore Residents (PR/Dependant Pass/Student Pass Holders)
- You must have represented at national OR international OR Regional forums under the below categories
- You must have written a paper, thesis, or published documents OR have invented or innovated a tool/gadget related to digital space like Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Robotics, Coding, App-making, Block Chain, etc.
- You need to provide relevant proof/s of the paper, thesis, publication, tool, instrument, application etc.
- You need to give the Academic performance of the past two years
- You have to appear for Scholarship Test and Interview (If Applicable)
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Global Skills Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Apply Online button.
- You have to select the campus of your choice.
- You can now fill out the application form available at the official website and also you can send out an inquiry in order to successfully apply for the scholarship after you have selected your course.
- +65 6914 7100