Echoing Green Fellowship supports bold leaders from all over the world who see possibility in the face of the most existential challenges of our day. Together, we strive to build a world that has yet to exist: a future free from racism and its far-reaching consequences where all people can thrive. This Fellowship is for people whose enterprises are at an early stage and who are experts on the challenge they’ve chosen to confront. We seek leaders who reflect the community they serve and bring deep knowledge of the issues into their work as they co-design solutions with and for their communities.
About Echoing Green Fellowship 2023
Echoing Green invests in fellows to help build and shift power in their community, drive inclusive and intersectional solutions forward, and fuel radical leaps of imagination that transform systems and powerful social movements. This document outlines the criteria that Echoing Green uses to evaluate applicants to the Fellowship Program. The Echoing Green Fellowship supports leaders with bold ideas that will contribute to a world where race does not correlate with the systemic limitation or denial of opportunities, access to resources, or limits to the space to dream and build.
Also Read: CSIR Innovation Award for School Children
Key Highlights of Echoing Green Fellowship
|Conducted by||Echoing Green|
|Name of Fellowship||Echoing Green Fellowship|
|Objective||Supports bold leaders from all over the world|
|Benefits||Leadership development, Resources, Lifelong Support|
|Eligibility Criteria||Age must be 18 years|
|Official Website||Echoing Green|
Objective of Echoing Green Fellowship
Echoing Green supports bold leaders from all over the world who see possibility in the face of the most existential challenges of our day. Each of us approaches our work with passion and a dedication to supporting the change our Fellows are making in the world. We value social justice, innovation, inclusivity, and community.
Benefits of Echoing Green Fellowship
- Leadership Development
- Personalized framework: A comprehensive program to build and grow leadership skills and develop the strategies needed for ideas to thrive.
- Wellbeing support: Ongoing support focusing on mental and emotional well-being as well as self-care workshops designed specifically for the struggles of entrepreneurship.
- Seed resources
- Leader support: A portfolio team facilitates the fellow experience and connects these leaders to experts and opportunities according to their needs.
- Seed funding: A stipend over 18 months. Funding offered to for-profit organizations is in the form of recoverable grants.
- Lifelong Support
- Retreats and Networking Events: Gatherings to connect fellows across classes and cohorts, as well as with experienced business leaders, Institutions, and investors committed to solving global issues.
- Expert Partners: A suite of pro-bono support from leading professionals to build organizational capacity and help navigate the Social entrepreneurship field.
- The application must be 18 years or older by February 28, 2022
- To be eligible for the fellowship and fully participate in programming and support offering, you must be able to communicate in English proficiently and support throughout the Echoing Green Fellowship is offered in English.
- You must be a leader with decision-making power within the organization and be either a sole founder or a leading founder on a team of people who create the organization.
- Applicants must be the primary decision-maker and have the ultimate authority over your organization’s growth and strategic vision.
- If selected for an Echoing Green Fellowship, you may hold other professional responsibilities but you must work full time defined here as 40 hours a week on the work outlined in your Fellowship application and it must remain your main professional priority.
The last date for the submission of the application form for the Echoing Green Fellowship will update soon
Also Read: Community Innovator Fellowship
Application Procedure for Fellowship 2023
- First, visit the Echoing Green website of Echoing Green.
- The home page will appear on your screen where you have to scroll down and click on the Apply Now link.
- After that, a new page will open where you have to click on the Register link.
- On the registration page you have to enter your full name, email, and password and after that click on the create account button.
- After creating the account you will be asked to provide an application form for the Echoing Green Fellowship.
- On the application, you have to give some general information about yourself.
- Information about your organization includes but is not limited to a general overview, financial overview, and how you think about and categorize your work.
- A series of short answer questions asking about your leadership work and the organization you are building.
- A collaborative analysis where you will be asked to identify other organizations similar to yours and how you might work with them towards shared goals.
- A Resume that should demonstrate your qualifications.
- You will be asked to upload a 60-second video answering the question “why do you do what you do” while sharing your personality, energy, and passion.
462 Seventh Avenue, 13th Floor, New York, NY 10018212-689-1165