If you have recently completed your undergraduate course from a prestigious educational institution available in India then you will have to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2022. This scholarship opportunity will help you to pursue your postgraduate courses without any trouble with application fees or tuition fees. This article will provide you with the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship without any problem and very easily.
What Is Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2023?
The Gaurav Foundation will be providing a scholarship to students who are doing well in their studies and have recently completed their undergraduate courses in India. The scholarship will only be available to students with good academic records. The scholarship application form will be available on 31st October at the official website of the Gaurav foundation and the candidates are requested to fill up the application form from the official website by sending a demand draft for 1500 Rupees addressed to the concerned organization.
Also Check: MEXT Scholarship India
Details Of Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
|Name||Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Gaurav Foundation|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Meritorious Indian students|
|Official site||Gaurav Foundation|
- Obtain Application Form: Update Soon
- Submission of Form & Documents: Update Soon
- Application Form becomes invalid update Soon
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:-
- The scholarship is awarded to highly meritorious Indian students who have completed their undergraduate studies in India with good academic records to pursue their postgraduate studies in and outside of India.
- The applicants must be Indian Nationals who are regular residents of India.
- Applicants should not hold any other country’s passport.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 60% in their class 10th and class 12th examinations.
- He/ She should be below 35 years of age.
- Applicants should be a graduate of a recognized university in India.
- Students waiting for confirmation of admission to universities are also eligible to apply.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Rewards Details
The applicant will be provided with the following awards in this scholarship:-
- Students enrolled in Indian colleges are allowed a maximum scholarship reward of INR 2,00,000 per year.
- Students enrolled in colleges abroad are allowed a maximum scholarship reward of INR 10,00,000 per year.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to be eligible for the scholarship:-
- Application fees shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Gaurav Foundation shall not be held responsible for the delay or non-receipt of the application form.
- Applying for a scholarship does not give any assurance of getting a scholarship.
- The application form will be emailed only within 5 working days after the clearance of the demand draft.
- Gaurav Foundation reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any point (if required) without any prior notice.
Also Check: Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
Application Procedure Of Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The candidates must pay INR 1500 through an online payment method and then proceed with the application form
- You have to download the application form by clicking on the link given here
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully
- Candidates must attach photocopies of the required documents along with the application form and mail it to Gaurav Foundation, G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai – 600021
- Address: Gaurav Foundation G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai – 600021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org