IDEX Fellowship 2023 will be released by the Gray Matters Capital – IDEX Accelerator very soon. This fellowship programme is specially designed for the early, mid-level and senior-level professionals. Interested candidates may read further stated content available in this article to know about the fellowship programme in detail. In this article, we are going to provide each and every piece of information we have related to the IDEX Fellowship such as Apply Online, Eligibility, Stipend, Benefits and more.
IDEX Fellowship 2023
The IDEX Fellowship programme is designed by the Gray Matters Capital – IDEX Accelerator. This programme is a virtual global career accelerator for professionals for the 6 months duration. Under this programme fellows will impart training to be a social enterprise and support the impact sector with the right attitude, mindset and skills. Additionally in this programme practical framework and tools to navigate and succeed in the impact sector knowledge will also be given. Interested candidates may submit the online application form before the last date.
Highlights Of IDEX Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: IDEX Fellowship
- Launched by: Gray Matters Capital – IDEX Accelerator
- Launched for: Early, mid-level and senior level professionals
- Benefits: Other
- Mode of application: Online
- Last date: update soon
- Official site: www.idexaccelerator.com
Benefits Of IDEX Fellowship
- Professional Certification in Social Enterprise which is internationally recognized
- Professionally certified experience letter detailing project engagement with global impact organizations
- A Global Family for Life and Support After Fellowship
- Introduction to vital professional network and alumni network opportunities
- Capacity building sessions will be given by the subject matter experts, seasoned professionals, and thought leaders in their respective fields at the group and individual level
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive professional development teaching laboratories covering the following topics
- human-centred design,
- resource mobilization,
- monitoring and evaluation,
- communication strategies.
All those aspirants who meet the below-given eligibility can seek application for this fellowship programme:
- Age of the young professionals should be in between 21-35 years
- Young professionals must be proficient in writing and speaking the English language
- Young professionals must hold 1 to 3 years of work experience
- Must have ability to secure an Indian Business Visa for a minimum of 6 months
- Should have a proven track record of leadership responsibilities, passion and desire to work or learn about emerging markets and use social enterprise principles to solve global issues, ability to quickly adapt and work in resource-constrained environments and desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact.
- Statement of Purpose
- Photo ID Proof
- Scanned Image
- Scanned signature
The last date to apply for the scholarship program will update soon.
IDEX Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the IDEX Fellowship you have to go to the official website
- From opened page you have to select apply now link given in the mid of the page
- A new page will open from where you have to select new user register here
- Fill the application form with all the significant details like name, date of birth, gender, nationality etc.
- Complete the application and upload the important documents as listed above in .jpg or .pdf format as required
- Submit the application form after review the details you entered before the last date
- Address: IDEX Accelerator
3rd Floor, Padmavati Complex,
#2, 80 Feet Road, Opposite NGV Indoor Stadium
Koramangala, 8th Block,
Bengaluru – 560095
- Email: email@example.com