The IIT Delhi Amit Sinha Scholarship 2023 program has been announced. Students, who score well in the JEE examination and desire to pursue their academics at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi will be benefited. Under this scholarship program, the top 5 rank holders who enrolled in the institute in the engineering degree program will get financial help. If you are a student of STEM and wish to pursue IIT, Delhi, then you must go through this article once. In this article, we have specified all the necessary information related to the program.
About IIT Delhi Amit Sinha Scholarship 2023
Dr. Amit Sinha a former student of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has gifted an endowment of INR 10 crores to the institution. The donation has been made through Amit & Deepali Sinha Foundation. His motive behind the amount gifted by him is to support the students studying in IIT Delhi through fellowships, scholarships, and development programs. STEM students will be benefitted from this scholarship program. IIT Delhi is soon going to start the application for the IIT Delhi Amit Sinha Scholarship program. Students who meet the eligibility conditions as specified below will get the benefits.
Also Check: Indo-U.S. Fellowship for Women in STEMM
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: IIT Sinha Scholarship
- Launched by: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- Launched for: engineering students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: IIT Delhi Amit Sinha
Benefits Of IIT Delhi Amit Sinha Scholarship
- The top 5 JEE Advance Rank holders who got admission to IIT Delhi will get a full scholarship covering education-related expenses at the institute each year for four years.
- Out of the 5 top JEE Advance Rank holders, one seat is reserved for the women ranker
- In Addition to this, 15 students from the EWS category will get financial help to pursue graduation, and two leadership-based awards for third-year students will also be given to support internship/exchange programs. Two seats are available for the faculties who wish to pursue research in the field of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- Applicant should be a student who desires to pursue an Undergraduate degree program in STEM from IIT Delhi
- Applicant must have appeared in the JEE Advance examination and scored well
- For the research seats
- Applicants who wish to pursue research in areas such as wireless communications, renewable energy, nanoelectronics, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and quantum computing can apply
- The applicant should be a faculty who have experience
- Applicant must hold the required educational qualification for the research.
- Educational certificates
- JEE Advance Scorecard
- Aadhaar card
- Scanned Image
- Scanned Signature
- Other necessary Docs
- The star date to apply for the scholarship program will commence soon.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship program will commence soon.
Also Check: AICTE NEAT Scheme
IIT Delhi Amit Sinha Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
There is no update related to the submission of the application form yet. As the announcement occur recently. So, we will update the detail information once it issues. Some common steps which you have to follow are as under:
- Open the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi
- From the home page you need to look for the appropriate link
- Read the information available on the screen and select apply link
- The application form will open on the screen, enter the significant details
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Address etc.
- Complete the application, and upload the documents in the prescribed format
- Submit the application form by hitting submit button after carefully reviewing the information.