Institute of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme 2023 related all the information is available in this article. Under-graduation or post-graduation degree holders who desire to pursue Ph.D. degrees from IMSc must look over the information available below. In this article, we include detailed information like the application process, selection process, eligibility, important dates, and many other types of information. It is very important to accumulate each and every piece of information before submitting the application form so that your application cannot be rejected by the authorities.
About Institute of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme
The doctoral program offered by the Institute of mathematical science provides an exceptional intellectual environment for fundamental research in the area of Theoretical Physics, Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science, and Computational Biology. Interested students who desire to pursue research may apply for the doctoral program. Institute is looking for a motivated, creative, independent, and hardworking person who wishes to give pursue research in the mentioned fields. For the selection of the candidates, Institute is going to organize an interview round. If you are interested to grab the opportunity you may apply online.
Also Read: Prime Minister Research Fellowship
Highlights Of Programme
- Name of the scheme: Institute of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme
- Launched by: Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Institute of Mathematical Sciences
Benefits Of Institute of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme
- Selected candidates will appoint as a junior research fellow
- Fellows will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 28,000/-
- Several recreational facilities, including
- A well-equipped gym,
- Yoga room,
- Table tennis room,
- Tennis and badminton courts,
- A small soccer/cricket ground,
- A movie club
- A cultural association.
- Along with the step and fellows will also get
- Hostel accommodation or a house rent allowance,
- Medical benefits
- Annual book/contingency grants
- Support for research-related travel.
- Applicant must be holding a basic undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the sciences, mathematics, or in an engineering discipline.
- Students who have undergraduate degrees enter an integrated Ph.D. programme
- Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of one of the national-level Examination scores and interviews.
- National level Examination considered for the selection are
- JEST, NBHM, GATE, NET, BINC, and JGEEBILS (Computational Biology)
- NBHM (Mathematics);
- JEST (Theoretical Computer Science)
- JEST, CSIR-UGC, GATE (Theoretical Physics).
- The final selection will be made on the basis of interviews held by the authorities
- The last date for submission of the application is 15th February 2022
Also Read: Tata Innovation Fellowship
Application Procedure Institute of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme 2022
|Computational Biology||To apply for the Institute Of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme (Computational Biology) students have to forward the documents via email to combine. applications [at] misc [dot] res [dot] in prior last date.Covering letter statement of interest curriculum vitae including University grades and marksResult of the relevant National Examination|
|Mathematics||To apply for the Institute Of Mathematical Sciences Doctoral Programme students have to the official website. from the home page go to the opportunities option choose the doctoral program option from the list appeared the information carefully and go to the Application Process section select the field for which you wish to apply a new page will open with the information, read carefully and follow the instructions mentioned under “How to apply” section choose the link and form will open on the screen fill the details in the application and complete the rest formalitiesSubmit the application form prior the last date.|
|Theoretical Computer Science|