Today we are here with the information related to the scheme named “Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2023”. This scheme is for polytechnic students. The number of slots available under this scheme for fresh applications is 550 only. This scheme is for Indian students only for pursuing diplomas in Government Polytechnic institutes or privately recognized polytechnic institutes. Accumulate all the details related to the scheme from the below-given session of this article.
About Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is an initiative of the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust for students since 1995. Under this scheme, those students who possess a 10th/12th passing certificate and desire to pursue a diploma will get benefits. This scheme is especially for the girl students, children from lower-income group families, differently-abled children, and children of armed forces personnel to support financially. Interested aspirants who are eligible may apply for the scheme online mode via www.kcmet.org only.
Also Read: KC Mahindra Scholarship
Overview of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
|Name of the scheme
|Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
|K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
|No of scholarships
|Mode of application
Objective of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
The objective of the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust is to support the students financially and encourage them to pursue diploma courses in different disciplines.
Contenders will get a scholarship of Rs. 10000/- per annum for the 3-year diploma course.
MAITS 2023Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be admitted to a diploma course at a Government Polytechnic institute or privately recognized polytechnic institute situated in India
- He/She must pass 10th/12th from a recognized school by the state or central board.
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in the 10th standard examination
- A short statement related to your general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation you would like to pursue, and your ambitions & aspirations in life.
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Attested copy of
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Letter from the Institution where admission has been secured.
- Mark Sheets and Certificates of examinations passed.
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested copy of the first page of the passbook or canceled cheque
- Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
Important MAITS Dates
|Opening date of submission of application
|Closing date of submission of application
Also Read: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
Procedure to Apply Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
- First of all, collect all the information about the scholarship by clicking here or reading this article carefully.
- To apply you need to look for the “Scholarship Application- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)” on the home page of the Mahindra website of K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
- Hit on it and a new web page will display on the screen
- Now hit the register option and the registration form will open on the screen
- Read the instructions that appear on the screen very carefully
- Enter the details as asked on the screen and the captcha code
- Click the “Online Register” option and complete the process
- Now look for the Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities scheme
- Hit the apply option and provide the rest information in the form
- Upload the significant documents and submit it
- Must take a hard copy of the application for future use.
Points to Remember
Before applying for the scholarship program, the applicant must check these points.
- The applicant must check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Keep all your documentation ready before applying for the scholarship program.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number that should remain active in the upcoming days.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of scholarships.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission.
- Applicants having any query can contact on the mail ID provided here:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship MAITS 2023 FAQs
Also Read: LPF Lila Poonawalla Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship scheme is only for the Polytechnic students who enroll in Government Polytechnic college.
There are only 550 slots available for fresh applications.
The selected candidates will receive RS. 10,000 per annum for the duration of 3 years.
The last date to apply under Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship MAITS 2023 will be on 20th August 2023.