Today we are here with the information related to the scheme named “Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2022”. This scheme is for polytechnic students. The number of slots available under this scheme for fresh applications is 550 only. This scheme is for Indian students only for pursuing diplomas in Government Polytechnic institutes or privately recognized polytechnic institutes. Accumulate all the details related to the scheme from the below-given session of this article.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship is an initiative of the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust for the students since 1995. Under this scheme, those students who possess a 10th/12th passing certificate and desire to pursue a diploma will get benefits. This scheme is especially for the girl students, children from lower-income group families, differently-abled children, and children of armed forces personnel to support them financially. Interested aspirants who are eligible may apply for the scheme online mode via www.kcmet.org only.
Apply Online :- KC Mahindra Scholarship
Overview of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship|
|Offered by||K. C. Mahindra Education Trust|
|No of scholarships||550|
|Offered for||Diploma courses|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective of Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
The objective of the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust is to support the students financially and encourage them to pursue diploma courses in different disciplines.
Contenders will get a scholarship of Rs. 10000/- per annum for the 3 years diploma course.
MAITS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must take admission in diploma course at Government Polytechnic institute or private recognized polytechnic institutes situated in India
- He/She must passed 10th/12th from recognized school by state or central board.
- The applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in 10th standard examination
Read More: Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- A short statement related to your general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation you would like to pursue and your ambitions & aspirations in life.
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Attested copy of
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Letter from Institution where admission has been secured.
- Mark Sheets and Certificates of examinations passed.
- Bank details
- Passport size photo
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
Procedure to Apply Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
- First of all collect all the information about the scholarship by click here or read this article carefully.
- To apply you need to look for the “Scholarship Application- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)” from home page of the official website of K. C. Mahindra Education Trust
- Hit on it and a new web page will display on the screen
- Now hit the register option and registration form will open on the screen
- Read the instructions appears on the screen very carefully
- Enter the details as asked on the screen and captcha code
- Click “Register” option and complete the process
- Now look for the Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities scheme
- Hit apply option and provide the rest information in the form
- Upload the significant documents and submit it
- Must take hard copy of application for future use.
Important MAITS Dates
|Opening date of submission of application||Update Soon|
|Closing date of submission of application||Update Soon|