Hello readers, welcome to our web portal, today we are here with the information related to the Merck Young Scientist Award. If you are looking for award-related information then you are on the right page. Must look over the information available further, to grab the benefits. The award is specially designed for young scientists and researchers. Eligible candidates may submit the application to receive the award. Application forms filling process is through online mode. Online applications will begin soon. Till then you can check the detailed information available further in this article including eligibility criteria, documents to submit with form, the step-by-step application process, and more.
About Merck Young Scientist Award 2023
Merck a leading Science and Technology company, conducts an event to facilitate the researchers and scientists who have brilliant minds to make a difference in millions of people across India. Selected candidates will get the Merck Young Scientist Award. Winners will get a cash prize. Selection will be made on the basis of an application submitted by the candidate. A jury of topmost researchers from the country (India) will form for the selection of the candidate. Interested seekers may submit applications that meet the eligibility conditions set by the authorities.
Also Check: CSIR Young Scientist Award
Highlights Of Merck Young Scientist Award
- Name of the scheme: Merck Young Scientist Award
- Launched by: Merck
- Launched for: Researcher / Scientist
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: https://mpoweringlifescience.com/mysa/
- Application form filling process will begin soon.
- Application form filling process will end soon.
- Screening and shortlist of the application will be made soon.
- Applicant will receive award in the event which is going to be held soon.
Benefits Of Merck Young Scientist Award
- The Merck young scientist award winners will get a cash award of rupees 250000
- Along with the cash prize, a travel award of rupees 1 lakh each will be given
- Each runner up will get a cash reward of rupees 100000.
- Applicant should be a Researcher / Scientist
- Applicant must not have experience more than 12 years after Ph.D. degree
- Scientists from academic and Research institutes situated across the country (India) can apply
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of India
- Applicant must be was going to search in one of the following fields
- Biological science
- Chemical science
- COVID research (special category)
- Scanned image
- Qualification documents
- Experience proof
- Resident proof etc.
- Selection of the candidates for the award will be made by the jury.
- The selection will be made on the basis of the application submitted by the candidate
- Selected candidates will receive awards in a event
Also Read: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Bright Student Award Scholarship
Merck Young Scientist Award 2023 Application Procedure
After reading the information available in this article you must follow the father mentioned steps to apply for the award.
- To apply for the young scientist award you have to go to the Merck Award website of Merck
- From home page of the portal go to the register option
- This will open the registration form on the screen
- Mention all the required information including
- Email ID
- Contact number
- Organisation name
- City etc.
- Complete the application form, read the terms and conditions and tick the checkbox
- Choose register option and verify your email and contact number
- After verification login with the portal and fill the application form
- Complete the rest information as required
- Upload all the significant documents
- Review your application form and if no changes required to make hit submit button
Merck Young Scientist Award Winner
- Sarit S. Agasti, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
- Prakriti Tayalia, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
- Kartik Sunagar, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
- Kanishka Biswas, Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bengaluru
- Chandra M. R. Volla, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
- Dr Modhu Sudan Maji, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- Debojyoti Chakraborty, CSIR-Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology, New Delhi
Merck Young Scientist Award Runner up
- Ritobrata Goswami, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- B Anand, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati
- Srimonta Gayen, Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
- S. Santhosh Babu, CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory
- Biplab Maji, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata
- Mahiuddin Baidya, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
- Rajesh Kumar, Translational Health Science and Technology Institute, Faridabad
For any query, you may write the authorities at email@example.com.