Pepsi scholarship 2023 related all the information is available in this article. The scholarship program is started by the PepsiCo Foundation community. Under this scholarship program, international students will be benefited. PepsiCo invited online application forms from eligible students to grab the opportunity. To get the online application process, eligibility criteria, and other relevant details about the Pepsi scholarship 2023 like the last date, selection process, documents to submit, and more you have to read the further section of this article.
There are many private organizations that provide financial assistance to students. PepsiCo is one such organization that provides help to students to pursue their higher academics under their Pepsi Corporation young achievers program. PepsiCo has decided to provide scholarships to students who are going to pursue bachelor’s degrees or master’s degree programs. The scholarship amount will directly transfer to the bank account of the students. If you made the eligibility conditions then you may wrap the opportunity by applying online before the last day.
Highlights Of Pepsi Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Pepsi Scholarship
- Launched by: PepsiCo Foundation
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary help
- Mode of application: online
Type of Pepsi Scholarship
- The Quaker, Tropicana & Gatorade Quality, Trust and Growth Scholarship
- PepsiCo’s ExCEL scholarship program
- Public affairs Pepsi cola scholarship program
- Pepsi Service Scholarship
- Phi Theta Kappa Pepsi Transfer Student Scholarship
- Pepsi scholarship by Mid-Del Technology
- Pepsi Academic Scholarship Funding
Objective Of Pepsi Scholarship
There are many students who need financial help to pursue their higher education. Academic qualification is very expensive nowadays and competitive too. Many organizations in the private sector provide financial help to the students. PepsiCo is one such organization. To provide help to the students PepsiCo has started Pepsi Corporation young achievers program. The main purpose of the Pepsi Corporation young achievers program is to provide financial help to the youth and encourage the young talent on the basis of need and merit to pursue higher academics.
Benefits Of Pepsi Scholarship
- Students will get educational support as per the scholarship they have applied for.
- Students will receive an award of up to $ 25000.
- Renewal of the scholarship for the next year is possible if you made satisfactory educational attainments and continue full-time courses further at the university or college level.
- Students will also get an internship, apprenticeship, or job placement opportunity in the PepsiCo organization
- Students will also get health care plans or medical insurance benefits as per the scheme.
The Quaker, Tropicana & Gatorade Quality, Trust and Growth Scholarship
The Quaker, Tropicana & Gatorade Quality, Trust and Growth Scholarship is an initiative of PepsiCo which is non-renewable. This scholarship program is for undergraduate students who wish to pursue a degree in business economics or an MBA program. Students who get selected for this scholarship program will get scholarships worth the US $5000. There are only 14 scholarships available in this program.
- The application should be a student
- Applicant must have passed High School Education
- Applicants who have taken admitted in business economics or MBA program in any of the following universities can apply
- University of Arizona
- Texas A & M University
- University of Washington
- Wake Forest University
- University of Texas
- Tuskegee University
- Ohio State University
- Saint Joseph University
- Applicants have to show strong leadership skills and financial requirements to pursue academics.
- The applicant must have scored well in the previous academic examinations.
PepsiCo’s ExCEL scholarship program
PepsiCo’s ExCEL scholarship program is open for the children of all PepsiCo employees including full-time and part-time workers as well as school levers and undergraduates. This scholarship program is for high graduation school students. Under this program, applicants can take admitted to any of the universities or colleges across the globe. Beneficiaries will get an award worth $5000 before going to college.
- Parents of the applicants must be an employee of PepsiCo
- Children of temporary employees joint venture employees or suspended for disciplinary reasons are not eligible to apply.
- If you are dependent on a full-time employee of PepsiCo who withdraws the salary band 2 then you are eligible for the scholarship.
Application for the PepsiCo Excel scholarship program will open in the month of November 2022.
Public affairs Pepsi cola scholarship program
The public affair Pepsi cola scholarship program is another initiative of PepsiCo which provide financial help to undergraduate students. Under this scholarship program, students will get an amount of $5000 per academic year. This scholarship is nonrenewable.
- Applicant must go to enroll at Missouri State University
- An applicant who was to get the opportunity must desire to pursue their academics in the field of public affairs.
- Applicants need to submit or recommendation letter and study plan essay regarding public affairs to get the benefits
- Applicants must have leadership and community service skills.
The last date for this scholarship varies. To apply for the public affairs scholarship you have to contact your college financial aid service Department for further information.
Pepsi Service Scholarship
Pepsi service scholarship program is an opportunity for the students. Under this scholarship program, students will get a scholarship amount of $1000. This scholarship is open to all first-year students involved in social and community service.
- The scholarship is for the students of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Applicants must be involved in community service and extracurricular activities during high school.
To submit the application for this scholarship program applicants have to submit a personal statement essay that includes why he is interested to take part in the Pepsi service Scholarship competition. To know the last date you have to check the official website.
Phi Theta Kappa Pepsi Transfer Student Scholarship
Phi Theta Kappa Pepsi Transfer Student Scholarship is a renewable scholarship program that is offered to applicants from the Kearney or university of Nebraska. This scholarship is for the students who have been a member of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society. Under the scholarship program, students will get an amount of $2000 per year.
Pepsi scholarship by Mid-Del Technology
Pepsi scholarship by mid-Del Technology is an initiative for high school graduate applicants from the Oklahoma region. This scholar is sponsored by Pepsi. Under this scholarship program, all those students who are going to start college right away to give shape to their future will get financial help.
Pepsi Academic Scholarship Funding
Pepsi academic scholarship has been designed for students who wish to pursue their careers in the hospitality industry. All those students who meet the eligibility conditions will be benefited from the scheme. Under this scholarship program, students will get selected on two bases one merit-based and another one is need-based. Students who applied for the married-based scholarship will get benefits up to $3000 and those who applied for the need-based scholarship will get benefit up to $500.
- The applicant must be a resident of the district of Columbia.
- This scholarship is only for the students who are going to pursue their studies in food services/hospitality, culinary arts, recreation, hospitality Management, leisure studies, travel/ tourism, and parks.
- To get this scholarship applicant must have work experience of over 250 hours in the hospitality/ hotel sector
- This scholarship program is open to students who are from hospitality High schools in Washington DC.
- Students must intend to enroll full-time at a US college or university of their choice.
The Pepsi Bottling Group Scholarship
The Pepsi bottling group scholarship program has been started for the students studying at Marley state college university or technical school. Under this scholarship program, students will get scholarships worth $10000 per annum.
- Applicants must have excellent leadership and communication skills
- Applicant must be a student of Marley state college university or technical school
- Applicants need to submit a copy of their High School transcript, recommendation letters, written essay, set or score, and a copy of the college acceptance letter.