MP NMMS Exam 2023 Application forms are available. All those students who desire to get the MP National Means cum Merit Scholarship provided by the Human Resource Development Ministry, Government of India can apply. You must concern about the information related to scholarship schemes like eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, and more. All such information about the scholarship program is provided in this article further. You may collect the detailed information and then submit the application prior to the last date.
What Is MP NMMS Exam 2023?
MP National Means cum Merit Scholarship is a central government-funded scheme. It has been launched by the Ministry of Education Government of India. To get this scholarship students to need to crack any examination. The examination will be held at the state level. Selected students will get a cash award. The main objective of the government behind the scheme is to help the meritorious students from economically weaker sections of society. If you are in 8th standard and desire to apply for the scholarship test then you should accumulate detailed information.
Also Read: MP Scholarship Portal
Highlights Of MP National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- Article about: MP NMMS exam
- Name of the scheme: National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Launched by: Ministry of Education, Government of India
- Provided by: Human Recourse Development Ministry, Government of India
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: cash benefits
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: NMMS
- Last date of online registration for applicants for the MP NMMS Exam: Update Soon
- Admit card available: Update Soon
- The exam will Update Soon
- Provisional Answer key release Update Soon
- The last date to challenge the provisional answer key Update Soon
- Examination results will announce
Benefits Of MP NMMS Exam
Those students who have passed the scholarship test will get INE 12000/- per year for pursuing studies from the 9th to 12th standard.
Selection Procedure for MP NMMS Exam
Selection of the students for the scholarship will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the examination.
MP NMMS Eligibility Criteria
All those applicants who fulfill the further mentioned eligibility can apply for the examination
- Should be a citizen of Madhya Pradesh
- Must have passed 7th standard examination with at least 50% marks
- Must have taken admission in 8th standard
- The annual income of a family should not be more than INR 1.5 lakh
- Income proof
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Previous year mark-sheet
- Current year admission proof
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Exam Pattern for MP NMMS Exam
|MAT (questions on series, homogeneity, classification, shape, comprehension, hidden shapes, code decoding, block set, problem-solving, etc.)||90||90||90 min (120 min for blinds)|
|SAT (Science, social science, and mathematics-related questions)||90||90||90 min (120 min for blinds)|
Also Check: Winnie Sun Scholarship
MP NMMS Exam Registration Procedure
- To apply for the examination students have to visit the NMMS Exam website of the MP online
- From home page of the portal look for the NMMS Exam apply link
- Application form will open on the screen, enter the required details like
- Father name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id etc.
- Complete the application form and upload the significant documents as required
- Recheck the application form and if no need to make any change, hit submit button.
Procedure to Know Application Number
- You have to open the official website MP online
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the Search NTSE NMMS Application Number related link
- Hit on it and a new page will open on the screen
- Now enter the Applicant’s name and date of birth
- Select exam and school district
- Hit the search option and information will appear on the screen
For any type of inquiry, you may contact the customer care of MP online at 0755-6720200