Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board, the State government of Karnataka has launched a scheme named “Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme” for brahmin students. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide financial assistance to needy students to complete their studies. Further in this article, we are going to elaborate in detail about all the related information of the scheme like who are eligible to apply, how to apply, what documents do candidate needs to upload, and much other related information.
About Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023
Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board invites online applications from eligible brahmin students to grab the opportunity. Under this scheme, authorities are going to provide monetary help to meet the expenses of education and other fees, textbooks, electronic equipment, other study equipment, hostel, transportation, and clothing. Students who desire to grab the opportunity need to check their eligibility first which is specified below along with step-by-step instructions to submit an application.
Also Check: Sanskrit Scholarship
Overview of Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
- Launched by: Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
- Launched for: brahmin students
- Benefits: monetary
- Application mode: online
- Official website: ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in
Objective of Scheme
Several students are there who are not able to finance their education. to help such students state or central government is running many schemes. Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme is one such scheme. The major objective of the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board is to assist the education of students of the economically weaker section of the Brahmin community.
Benefits of Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
Under this scheme, the Karnataka government is going to distribute Rs. 15000/- through direct benefit transfer (DBT) into the bank accounts of students. The amount will be given to meet the expenses like education and other fees, textbooks, electronic equipment, other study equipment, hostel, transportation, and clothing. This year a total of 9,206 students will get the benefits. The government has sanctioned Rs 13.77 crore to help such students this year.
- The applicant should be a native of Karnataka
- Applicants should be a Brahmin
- He/She should belong to the BPL category
- Applicant must possess at least a matriculation examination certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- SSLC/10th Class Marks Card
- PUC Registration Number (for first-year degree courses)
- Marks Card of last year’s studies. (Eg: For 2nd year BA student, his/her first-year BA marks card)
- Eligible payment receipt as per this announcement for Fee Reimbursement
- Study certificate attested by Principal
- Unique Disability card for Specially abled students issued by the Government of India who are suffering from Blindness, Cerebral Palsy, Low vision, Locomotor Disability, Leprosy cured but with disability, Mental retardation, Mental illness, or Hearing impairment.
- The last date of submission of the application form will be updated soon
Also Check: National Overseas Scholarship
Application Process Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
- To apply online contenders, need to rush to the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board official website
- On the home page of the portal, you will see the “ONLINE SERVICES” section from where you have to click the “Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme” link
- A new page will open with the detailed information, read the details very carefully or read the above available information
- On the page you need to look for “Click here to apply for scholarship under Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme: ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in”
- From the opened page you have to choose to create account option available in menu bar
- Select “do you have Aadhaar? Yes or no” and fill the details as per your selection
- Enter the security code, read the declaration and hit proceed button
- The further registration form will open, complete the form and verification process by following the form on the screen
- Now you have to log in by using your login ID & Password
- Search for the scheme and select apply button
- Fill out the rest application form, upload the significant documents
- Submit the application form and keep one copy of it for further use.
Submit Grievance Online
- To submit a grievance, contenders need to rush to the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board official website.
- Form the homepage, click on the Click Here to Register Grievance option.
- The page to register grievances will open.
- Click on the Login option present there.
- A new page with an application form will open.
- If you have already registered then move forward, if not then click on the New User Registration.
- Enter the Mobile number and the otp you will recieve on this number.
- Now the application form to register a grievance will open.
- Enter the details and click on the submit option.
Register Grievance through Call
Applicants having any grievance related to any scheme of the Government of Karnataka, they can directly call on the number 1902 and register their grievance.
- To submit feedback, contenders need to rush to the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board’s official website.
- From the homepage, click on the Feedback/Suggestion option.
- A new page with an application form will open.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on the Submit option.
For any query related to the scheme you may contact the authorities via below given email and the helpline number:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number: 080 35254757