If you are planning to appear in the IAS entrance examination then you can apply for the SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23 and you will be able to get proper opportunities so that you can develop premises in order to successfully pass the entrance examination and serve the country. You can check out the details related to the scheme from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the specifications of the scholarship opportunities created by the organization. You can check out the step-by-step procedure to apply online for this scholarship and the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this scholarship program.
SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23
Sood Charity Foundation in collaboration with Divine India Youth Association (DIYA) has created a SAMBHAVAM IAS Program for people who are preparing for the civil services examination. The main motive behind the development of this scheme is to help all of the students who belong to the economically weaker section of society. The beneficiaries will be able to get free coaching and proper chances of competitive computing in the IAS entrance examination. The selected candidates will get proper mental support from top educators and special group sessions for their personality development training. The candidates will be selected on the basis of the All India entrance examination, their financial criteria, and also their merit.
- Application Closing Date – 25 September 2022
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to be eligible for the scholarship scheme:-
- The applicant must be graduated from a recognized university
- The applicant must be an aspirant for the Civil Services exam
- The applicant must belong to the economically weaker and underprivileged section
Benefits Of SAMBHAVAM IAS Program
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- Free coaching classes
- Mentorship support from UPSC selected candidates, the interview appeared candidates
- Top educators and group sessions for Personality Development by leading educators.
The following documents are required in order to apply for this scheme:-
- Academic documents
- Annual income documents
SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply online button in order to apply for this scholarship.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and pay the application fees of Rupees 50 through UPI.
- Successfully fill out the application form.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- The free online Coaching for IAS exams will be provided to shortlisted students.
- The candidates are required to submit INR 50 as a non-refundable fee.
- SCF & DIYA will shortlist the candidates as per their own selection process.
- The selected candidates give SCF & DIYA the right to use their name, photograph, results, and progress report on any media form – digital or offline.
- Any false information will lead to the cancellation of the selection.
- After the selection process, students will not be allowed to choose the institute of their choice.
- The candidates have to provide all the necessary documents to the authorities.
- The candidates who will not follow the selection process, guidelines, and regulations will be directly disqualified by the SCF & DIYA.
- The disqualified candidates will not be provided with free online coaching and other benefits.
- The candidates must fill in their contact details correctly in the application form.
- Payment of registration fees is a compulsory part of the process.
- The candidates will get a confirmation mail within 2 days after the successful submission of forms.
- The candidates must check their email inbox regularly, including the spam folder.
- Sood Charity Foundation
- 405 406, CASA Blanca Apartment,
- Yamuna Nagar, Opp. Oakland Park,
- Andheri West, Mumbai City,
- Maharashtra – 400053
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org