The Silverzone IOM 2022 stands for International Olympiad of Mathematics. It is the foremost educational event for which math enthusiasts from all over wait eagerly and which decisively excites the imagination of the students, uncovering their true potential. It is a test of competence and proficiency in mathematics and is held annually at the national and international levels based on the syllabus prescribed by CBSE/ICSE and other state boards. Apart from the syllabus, a part of the test paper is based on applied Mathematics. A comprehensive report based on the Olympiad examination enables students to deliver deeper into their strengths and weaknesses and also motivates them towards excellence. The students who want to participate in Silverzone IOM will read this article. Here we provide brief information about IOM, its eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, marking scheme, application procedure, and much more.
About Silverzone IOM
Silverzone Enterprises Conducts several exams for which silver zone Olympiad registration 2022 is held for student login and school login. The online registration for silver zone 2022 can be filled by students directly through the official website silverzone.org.
For offline registration, the form can be filled out through respective schools like SOF registration 2022. The interested students can fill SilverZone Olympiad registration form for the following olympiads as per the eligibility of the respective Olympiad.
- International informatics (IIO) Olympiad
- The International Olympiad of Mathematics (IOM)
- International Olympiad of Science (iOS)
- International Olympiad of English Language (iOEL)
- Akhil Bhartiya Hindi Olympiad (ABHO)
- Smart Kid General Knowledge Olympiad (SKGKO)
- International Social Studies Olympiad (iSSO)
- International Reasoning and Aptitude Olympiad (iRAO)
- Little Star Olympiad (LKG,UKG)
Key Highlights of Silverzone IOM
|Conducted by||Silverzone Foundation|
|Name of scholarship||International Olympiad of Mathematics|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from 1st to 12th in Level – 1|
|Examination date||November 18, 2021 (Offline)|
December 18, 2021 (Offline)
|Rewards||Students will receive Rs- 75,000 certificates according to their rank|
|Result declaration||February 2022|
Objectives of Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics
Silver zone Foundation conducts the International Olympiad of mathematics. It is a test of competence and proficiency in mathematics. It enables students to deliver deeper into their strengths and weaknesses and also motivates them toward excellence.
Benefits or Rewards of Silverzone International Olympiad of Mathematics
Silverzone Foundation provides scholarships to deserving candidates after each level on the basis of predetermined criteria which are separate for each level. All the participants are award a Student Participation Certificate (SPC) and Descriptive Assessment Report. Qualified students at each level can collect their awards and certificates from their respective schools after a few days of IOM results:
Level 1 Scholarships & Prizes
|1st, 2nd & 3rd||1st, 2nd and 3rd rank holders of every class of each school will be awarded Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals respectively provided the topper obtains at least 50% marks|
|4th to 10th||The wristwatch will award to these rank holders of each class.|
|11th to 25th||Exciting prizes will be awarded to these rank holders of each class.|
|26th to 500th||Topper achievement certificates will be awarded to these rank holders of each class.|
|All candidates||Student Participation Certificate (SPC) and Descriptive Assessment Report will be awarded to all the participants.|
Level 2 Scholarships & Prizes
|1st rank holder of classes 12 and 11||Rs. 75,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- will be awarded to the 1st rank holders of class 12 and 11 respectively along with a winner’s trophy|
|1st rank holder from classes 1 to 10||These rank holders will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- each along with a winner’s trophy|
|2nd Olympiad rank holder in each class||Cash prize of Rs. 15,000/- each with a Winner’s Trophy|
|3rd Olympiad rank holder in each class||Cash prize of Rs. 10,000/- each with a Winner’s Trophy|
|All zonal rank 1st, 2nd, and 3rd rank holders of all classes||These rank holders will be with exciting prizes (minimum 50% marks).|
|All||Student Participation Certificate (SPC) will be awarded to all the participants.|
Level 3 Awards
The top 2 students (1st and 2nd rank) of the 3rd level participants will be sent for an educational excursion to NASA.
Candidates who are appearing for the International Olympiad of Mathematics must check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. Students can check the eligibility criteria for level 1, 2 and 3 exams as given below:
- All the students of classes 1st to 12th are eligible to take part in Level 1.
- Indian and Foreign students are eligible to take part in the level 1 exam.
- Students from CBSE/ICSE/ CBSE and the State Boards are eligible for the level 1 exam.
- Top 1000 Olympiad rank holders of the 1st Level who score more than 50% marks from each class will compete for top positions in a 2nd level examination.
- All Class 1st rank holders with a minimum of 75% of marks with minimum of 100 students from a particular school are also eligible for the Level 2 exam.
- Olympiad 1st Rank Holders of classes 6th to 12th from 2nd level are eligible for the Level 3 exam.
Syllabus for the International Olympiad of Mathematics (IOM)
The syllabus for the International Olympiad of Mathematics is available on the official website. Candidates have to go to the official website and check the IOM Syllabus. Students do not need any login credentials to check the syllabus. The syllabus is as per the CBSE/ ICSE/ ICBSE board and other state board standards. IOM exam covers the following 3 sections:
- Reasoning and Aptitude
- Scholar’s Zone
IOM 2022 Exam Pattern
- Language of Exam: The exam is conducted in English Language only.
- Duration of Exam: Total duration of the exam is 60 minutes.
- Medium of Exam: The exam is conducted in offline mode.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions are asked in the exam.
- Number of Sections: The paper is consist of 3 sections i.e
- Reasoning and Aptitude
- Scholar’s Zone
- No. of questions:
- Class 1-2: 40 MCQs
- Class 3-12: 50 MCQs
Candidates can check the distribution of marks and no of questions for each section from the given below table:
|Class||No. of questions||Marks/question|
|1-2||34 (Mathematics)8 (Reasoning and Aptitude)8 (Scholar’s Zone)||2.5 (Mathematics)2 (Reasoning and Aptitude)3 (Scholar’s Zone)|
|3-12||30 (Mathematics)10 (Reasoning and Aptitude)10 (Scholar’s Zone)||2 (Mathematics)1.5 (Reasoning and Aptitude)2.5 (Scholar’s Zone)|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
Important Dates for IOM
|IOM 2021 first exam date||November 18, 2021 (Offline)|
December 18 and 19, 2021 (Online)
|IOM 2021 second exam date||December 21, 2021 (Offline)|
January 22 and 23, 2022 (Online)
|Silverzone 2021-22 IOM result date||February 2022|
Silverzone IOM Registration Procedure
A dedicated prospectus with registration forms for IOM is sent to all those schools that are registered with the silverzone foundation. In case your school is not registered with the foundation, you may also request the prospectus by sending an email to the official email address of Silverzone foundation.
- The schools must submit the completely filled registration forms, before the due date of submission. No extension is provided after the final submission date.
- Individual registration of any student is not accepted. A student can only register through his or her respective school. Since individual participation in the exam is not permitted, it is mandatory that a minimum of at least 20 students apply for the exam from their respective institutions/schools.
- The students participating in the examination should note that their venue for the exam is their respective school, of which they are the current student.
- The registration sheet along with the information booklet for the school will be delivered to them in time. After this, it becomes the responsibility of the respective coordinating teachers to generate the roll numbers following the given instructions and guidelines
- A copy of all the roll numbers along with the candidate’s registration and school registration sheet should be handed over to the school’s foundation office well within 30 days before the IOM exams are scheduled.
- Considering the welfare of the aspirants, it is advisable that various talent exams are conducted as this helps in the improvement of the candidate’s reading and writing skills in addition to the full-fledged knowledge of the subject.
- The link for the application form is available on the official website.
- All the applicants have to do is download this application form, which consists of three forms – for the student, school, and the parents respectively.