If you are a permanent resident of India then you can apply for the different types of scholarship opportunities which are presented by the Indian Government. Also, there are different types of Indian companies that provide private scholarships to people who are doing really well in their academics. You can check out the list of such scholarships from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the application procedure that you need to follow in order to be a part of Top Scholarships For College Students in India 2023 opportunities. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow.
About Top Scholarships For College Students
A lot of scholarships are presented for college students who are planning to continue their education but are not able to do so because of the monetary benefits. The students will be provided with the opportunity to continue their education by different means of political and monetary benefits which are provided by the different types of companies available in India. The applicants will be able to fill out the application form available on the official website and they will be eligible to get the money that will help them to continue their education. There are different companies available in India that provide a lot of opportunities for scholarships.
Also Check: Top Scholarships for Engineering
List of Scholarships
The following scholarships are available for students who are currently in college and wants to get Monetary Fund:
- Aditya Birla Scholarship
- HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Scheme
- Kotak Kanya Scholarship
- Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)
- Scholarship for Higher Education (INSPIRE)
The following awards will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship program if they are a college students:-
|Aditya Birla Scholarship||IIMs – INR 3 lakh per annum IITs – INR 1 lakh per annumLaw Colleges – INR 1.75 lakh per annum|
|HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Scheme||Undergraduate Courses:General- INR 30,000Diploma- INR 20,000Professional/Vocational courses- INR 50,000Postgraduate Courses:General- INR 35,000Professional/Vocational courses- INR 75,000|
|Kotak Kanya Scholarship||INR 1.5 lakh per annum Note– To be utilized only for academic expenses inclusive of tuition fees, hostel fees, books, laptops, and stationaries|
|Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)||The student must have passed the 12th board examination and enrolled in the first year of college (UG).Students must belong to economically underprivileged sections (ST/SC/BPL).|
|Scholarship for Higher Education (INSPIRE)||Students must have passed their 12th board exam from a state or central board and have an aggregate, which is within the top 1% in the class. The student must have taken admitted to any of the Science intensive undergraduate programmes. Students securing among the top 10000 ranks in IIT, JEE, and AIPMT are currently pursuing a general Science undergraduate course.|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for the different scholarships:-
|Aditya Birla Scholarship||Should be a student of IITs (Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Shillong, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Indore)XLRI JamshedpurBITS Pilani (Goa and Pilani)Law colleges (National Law School of India University, NALSAR University of Law, The WB National University of Juridical Sciences, National Law University, Gujarat National Law University)Should be one of the top twenty rank holders based on the entrance examinations. Should be referred by the Dean of these institutes|
|HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Scheme||Undergraduate Programme. The student must be enrolled in a general graduation course. The student can be enrolled in a diploma course after the 12th. The applicant must have qualified a minimum of 55% in the 12th board examination. The annual income of the family must be equal to or less than 2.5 lacks. Postgraduate Programme The student must be enrolled in any general course. The student must have a passing score of 55% in the undergraduate exams. The annual income of the family must be equal to or less than INR 2.5 lakh.|
|Kotak Kanya Scholarship||Must be a female student who has secured admission in the first year of any of the following undergraduate programmes: Engineering MBBS Design ArchitectureIntegrated LLBThe student must have passed his/her 12th board examination with a minimum score of 85% or more or an equivalent CGPA.The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 3,20,000.|
|Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)||The scholarship amount will cover the tuition fees, maintenance, hostel and mess fees as per the FAEA guidelines.|
|Scholarship for Higher Education (INSPIRE)||The INSPIRE scholarship amounts to INR 80,000. The candidate will be given INR 5,000 per month. The candidate will also receive INR 20,000 as summertime mentorship.|
Also Check: Top Class Education Scholarship for SC Students
Top Scholarships For College Students in India 2023 Inspire Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, click on the link given here to go to the official website of the Inspire Scholarship
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called ‘New User? Register here‘
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all of the details and successfully register yourself
- User ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID
- Now you have to click on the activation link to activate your account
- Login using your credentials
- Fill in all of the information related to your course
- Upload all of the required documents
- The application will be successfully filled
- Verify all of your details
- Click on the Print Preview button to take a printout of your application form
- Submit your application form successfully
NSP Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship we will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The candidates will first have to visit the official website of the national scholarship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called New Registration
- The instructions will open on your screen.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter all of the details.
- Enter name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email ID, bank details etc.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click the “Register” option.
- Now you have to log in using your credentials.
- Click on the option called Application Form
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter details including the State of Domicile, Name of the student, Date of Birth, Community/ Category, Father’s Name, Aadhaar card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID etc.
- Click on “Save & Continue”
- Upload the documents.
- Click on “Final Submission’’
- The application form will be successfully submitted.