Uttarkanya Scholarship has been launched by the West Bengal chief minister Mamta Banerjee. Under the scholarship program, students will be benefited who are studying. If you are a student and looking for information related to the eligibility criteria, application process, documents to submit, and more about Uttarkanya Scholarship then you are on the right page. Further, in this article, you will get each and every piece of information that you are looking for including a direct link to download the application form.
About Uttarkanya Scholarship
Uttarkanya Scholarship is an initiative of the West Bengal government. This scholarship program has been funded by the West Bengal chief minister’s relief fund. The scheme is beneficial for the 10th, 12th or any University examination passed students. Students who get selected for the scholarship will get a cash reward. You may apply for the scholarship program through offline mode only. The application form is available in this article along with detailed instructions. If you wish to apply check the information available underneath.
Also Check: West Bengal Scholarship
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Uttarkanya Scholarship
- Launched by: West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: Up to Rs.10,000
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: wbcmo.gov.in
There is no last date to apply for the scholarship. Applicants can apply throughout the year for the scholarship.
Benefits Of Uttarkanya Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries under the scheme will get an annual amount of up to rupees 10000 based on their current course and education level. The amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the student.
- Applicant must be an Indian, permanent resident of West Bengal
- The Applicant must be passing out from the State Board /Council of Secondary Education or a State-aided University in West Bengal.
- Applicant must have taken admission further
- Applicant must be currently in West Bengal
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 60 thousand rupees
- Applicant must have scored 65% marks in the Madhyamik exam or 60% marks in Higher Secondary or 55% in the Undergraduate course
- Applicant must not get assistance for financial help or stiffen under any of the state or central government schemes.
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Admission receipt of the current course you are Pursuing.
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook front page / canceled cheque.
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate from Gazzeted Officer – A.
- Rank Card of Entrance Examination.
- Recommendation letter of MLA or MP
- Self Declaration signed by the head of the Institution.
The selection of the students under the scholarship program is completely made on the basis of merit and the financial background of the student.
Also Read: Aikyashree Scholarship
Application Procedure Uttarkanya Scholarship 2023
Students who find themselves eligible to apply for the scholarship can follow the further-mentioned steps to submit an application:
- To apply for the scholarship students have to visit the Uttarkanya website.
- From home page of the portal you have to look for the uttarkanya scholarship scheme
- Read all the details carefully or read the instructions available in this article
- Download the application form format by click the appropriate button.
- Take printout of the application form and start filling in the details
- Mention all the significant information and attach the necessary documents
- Enclose the application form in an envelope and submitted to the below given address
|For South Bengal Students||Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102|
|For North Bengal Students||Uttarkanya, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015|
Students who have any queries related to the scheme yet may contact the authorities via
- Phone number: 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
- Email ID: email@example.com