If you are currently undertaking graduation courses then you will be highly benefited by this new scheme which is presented by the organization of Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. We have shared the eligibility criteria and also the benefits which will be available to the beneficiaries who will be able to apply for this new Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme. Make sure that you send your application form to the concerned authorities before the last date to avoid any disqualifications. We have shared the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship.
About Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023 is a very prestigious scholarship scheme that is available for people to apply. You can apply for this scholarship if you are currently in your graduate course and you have scored more than 90% marks in your class 12th examination. Various students can apply for this scholarship program and get the benefits to continue their graduation. You can easily apply for the scholarship by sending your application form to the concerned authorities.
Also Read: Post Matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
Details Of Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
|Name||Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation|
|Objective||Providing monetary benefits|
|Beneficiaries||Students of graduate courses|
Last date to submit the application: Update Soon
Disbursal of scholarship cheques: Update Soon
The applicant will be given the following rewards in this scholarship:-
- The amount will be decided once the education committee has assessed the economic condition and financial requirements of the candidate’s family
- The maximum limit of the scholarship is INR 50,000
- Under the scholarship, only the tuition fee is paid
- 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girls
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- To avail of this scholarship, students have to secure a minimum of 90% marks in the Class 12th examination.
- It is necessary for the applicants to secure regular admission through the competitive test in any of the following disciplines:-
- Graduate degree in medicine (allopathic/homeopathic/ ayurvedic)
- Graduation degree in any discipline of engineering
- Chartered Accountancy after qualifying CPT conducted by the ICAI
- CFA after qualifying foundation test
- LLB after qualifying entrance test for LLB
- The family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 3.5 lacs per annum.
- Candidate’s scholarships will only be renewed if they are able to maintain a minimum of 75 % marks in every year of the course.
The following documents must be submitted for this recruitment:-
- Completed application form with photo affixed on it
- Self-attested copy of
- latest payslip and IT return of all the earning members of the family or family income certificate issued by the Area SDM or BDO or Tehsildar
- Admission slip/letter offered by the University/Educational Institution
- Mark sheets of previous academic qualifications, starting from class 10
- Certificates of class 10 and 12
- Results of all semesters’ exams passed
- Latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes
- A certificate by the institution that states
- the student will not/has not received any other scholarship
- the student has not taken admission through Management/Convenor Quota or any other Quota
- the student’s family income from all sources is not more than INR 3.5 Lacs per annum
- Self-attested copy of Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card or any other residence proof
- Self-attested copy of passbook and a cancelled cheque of saving bank account of student for remittance of financial help, in case the student has already deposited the fee in the Institute/College and is seeking reimbursement
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- The selection will be done after the candidates appear, along with their parents on the allotted date for them to be reviewed by the education committee.
- The candidates are required to present their educational certificates in original along with their photocopies.
Also Read: Nurture Scholarship for Graduation Students
Application Procedure Under Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to download the application form.
- Download the application form
- Take a printout of the application form
- Read the instructions given in the application form PDF
- Attach all of the documents with the application form
- Now you will have to speed post your application form to the following address before the last date-
- Education Department,
- Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation,
- 80-A, Avtar Marg,
- Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
- Member Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation 80-A, Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
- Telephone Number: +91-11-47660380, +91-11-47660200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org