The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has created the PM Young Achievers Scholarship 2023. This scholarship was created in order to provide monetary benefits to people who are not able to continue their education due to various reasons. The scholarship will be available from class 9th to class 12th students in India. If you want to get selected for the financial benefits then you will have to appear for this scholarship examination under the scholarship. Students can win up to Rs. 125000 in this scholarship scheme created by the Indian government. The scholarship examination will be conducted on 29th September 2023 and the applications for the scholarship are now open on the official website. Students must submit the application form for the scholarship as soon as possible to be considered:
Overview of PM Young Achievers Scholarship 2023
PM Young Achievers Scholarship is one of the most popular scholarships that is available by the central government. The central government has created the scholarship in order to provide financial opportunities to students from class 9th to class 12. Not only will this scholarship provide financial assistance but it will also provide motivation to the students. Students will not get the financial benefits directly however they will have to appear for the scholarship examination under the PM Young Achievers Scholarship. The Indian government will conduct a competitive examination on the basis of which the financial assistance will be delivered to the bank account of the beneficiaries. Students will have to earn the scholarship and they will not get it solely on the basis of their caste or category. Students cancel out the application form for this scholarship if they are currently studying in class 8th.
Also Check: PM YASASVI Scholarship
Objective of PM Young Achievers Scholarship
The objective of the PM Young Achievers Scholarship is to provide a competitive spirit among the students. Students who are coming from the economically backward section of the society will be provided financial assistance. However, this is not a normal scholarship program. Under this scholarship program, students will have to give a competitive examination and on the basis of the number of marks that they achieve in the competitive examination, they will be provided the scholarship. The applications for this scholarship are now available on the official website to be filled by the students. Students will be motivated to continue their education in prestigious Institutes through the development of this scholarship. Financial freedom will be provided to the students through this scholarship scheme.
Extension of Young Achievers Scholarship Application Form Date
The last date for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship was recently extended. Students can now apply for this scholarship till the later date of 17th August 2023. The applications are still available on the official website of PM Yasasvi. Students can fill out the application form for the scholarship as soon as possible in order to be considered for the scholarship exam that is to be conducted in the month of September 2023. There are a lot of applications that are invited every year for this specific scholarship because it is one of the most famous scholarships presented by the central government. Because there are a lot of students who want to take part in this program, the last date was extended from 10th August to 17th August 2023. You can register yourself at the official website in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Key Highlights of PM Young Achievers Scholarship
|Name||PM Young Achievers Scholarship|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Students coming from an economically backward section of the society|
|Official Website||PM Young Achievers|
- The applicant should be an Indian National
- The applicant should belong to the OBC EBC or DNT category.
- The applicant should have passed Class 8 or Class 10 (as the case may be) in 2021-22
- The annual income of their parents/guardians from all sources should exceed Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Candidates applying for Class 9 exams should have been born between April 1, 2006, and March 31, 2010 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates applying for Class 11 exams should have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008 (both days inclusive).
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply. Eligibility requirements are the same for all genders.
Benefits of Young Achievers Scholarship
- Selected students of Class 9/10 will receive up to INR 75,000.
- Selected students of Class 11/12 will receive up to INR 1,25,000
- The last date to apply for the scheme is 17th August 2023
- The scholarship examination will be conducted on 29th September 2023
- Class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate.
- Income certificate
- Identification card of the candidate.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- Certificates for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT, respectively.
- Students will be shortlisted for the scholarship examinations on the basis of the applications that they have submitted.
- Scholarships will be provided according to the performance that the students are putting forward in the scholarship examination.
Also Read: PM YASASVI Entrance Test
PM Young Achievers Scholarship 2023 Registration Process
- You will first have to visit the PM Young website by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called New Candidate Register Here
- The details related to the registration form will open on your screen and you have to read the details carefully
- Click on the option called click here to proceed and the application form will open on your screen.
- Students can now fill out their personal details and create an account to apply for the scholarship.
- You will first have to visit the official website of the national testing agency by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- Scroll down to the login dialogue box.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on the login button and the dashboard will open on your screen.
- Email ID:-
- Contact No:-
- 011-40759000, 011-69227700
PM Young Achievers Scholarship 2023 FAQs
The last date to apply for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship is 17 August 2023. It was extended recently by the concerned authorities.
The students need to visit the official website of NTA in order to do the fresh registration for the PM Young Achievers Scholarship. Make sure to log in using your details to fill out the application.
Students will be getting up to Rupees 125000 if they get good marks in the scholarship for classes 11 and 12th. Rupees 75000 are available for classes 9th and 10th under this scholarship.
The scholarship exam will be conducted on 29th September 2023 for all of the students who are selected to take it.