If you are planning to take part in any type of society in the US then you can apply for the AIF Banyan Impact Fellowship 2023 which will provide a monetary benefit to the people who are willing to participate in this society and work towards the development of various people. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the step-by-step procedure that you need to follow to be a part of this scholarship opportunity. You can also check out the important dates for the scholarship from the article mentioned below and the procedure to apply for it.
About AIF Banyan Impact Fellowship 2023
The AIF Banyan Impact Fellowship is created to provide proper opportunities related to Indian students who are traveling to the US and taking part in the non-profit organization which is developed to create positive substantial change. This is a program that will emphasize the service leadership model and the young professionals will be able to kick-start their careers through the development of this program. The Indian students will be provided opportunities so that they can live in America without having to worry about the financial differences or any other type of monetary funds that they need to survive in America. The people will be working on education, public health, livelihoods, social inclusion, minority rights, Dalit and tribal rights, climate justice, LGBTQ+ rights, gender, arts, sports, CSR, and many others.
Also Read: National Fellowship for OBC
- Application Start Date – Update Soon
- Application End Date – Update Soon
Benefits Of AIF Banyan Impact Fellowship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- The selected candidates will receive a living stipend to cover basic expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing), a monthly phone plan, emergency health and travel insurance, and round-trip international airfare.
- The selected U.S. track fellows will also get an opportunity to participate in the program on a J-1 Trainee visa and engage in group cultural activities like a D.C. Monuments Tour, sporting events, U.S. holiday celebrations, and more.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be between the age group of 27 to 35 years by the program start date in July 2023
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- The applicant must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in both for-profit and non-profit social enterprises
- The applicant must be proficient in English
- The applicant must commit to returning to India and working in the social impact sector for at least two years after completing the fellowship
The following documents are required to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent degree
- Work experience certificate
Also Read: SERB International Research Experience Fellowship
AIF Banyan Impact Fellowship 2023 Application Process
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of this scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply Now button present on the homepage.
- A new page with all the other information related to the scheme will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Register and the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form and successfully upload all the documents to be considered for the scholarship.
- You can also register yourself through your Google account.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to successfully apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- Applicants should be willing to travel and serve full-time for 12 months from July 2023 – July 2024 in the United States.
- Applicants should be able to receive a COVID-19 vaccine approved by the World Health Organisation.
- Applicants must commit to returning to India and working in the social impact sector for a minimum of two years after completing the fellowship programme.
- Candidates also need to be an active part of the Fellowship alumni community.
- Selected candidates will be invited to complete the Banyan Impact Fellowship supplement from December 2022 – February 2023 after their interview round.
- Atlas Corps will be assisting the selected candidates to obtain a J-1 visa required to travel to the United States for the fellowship.
- Candidates must commit to contributing to building the U.S.-India bridges of partnership and understanding.
- Candidates must be keen to develop community-based inclusion and diversity.
- American India Foundation
- 1003-1005, 10th Floor, DLF City Court, MG Road,
- Near Sikanderpur Metro Station, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002
- Phone Number – (+91) -124-4551850