College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based Scholarship 2023 has been announced by the University College Cork. Students who are going to take admitted to the law degree program at the Master’s level in the College of Business and Law can apply. This scholarship program is specially designed for international students. Students may accumulate detailed information about the program offered by the University College of crock Ireland including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, and more.
About College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based Scholarship
International studies are very common nowadays in India. Every student wishes to pursue your there Academy at the best university in the world. University College Cork Ireland is one of the most desirable study destinations among international students. To support the international students who are going to take admitted to the college of Business and law, the university is going to provide financial help. Financial support is going to provide to the students who are going to pursue master’s degree-level programs. If you are one of them then you should read the further section of this article very carefully.
Also Read: Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship
Highlights Of College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based Scholarship
- Launched by: University College Cork in Ireland
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: College of Business
Objective Of College of Business and Excellence Merit-Based Scholarship
The objective of the authorities behind starting this scholarship program is to support the international students and attract them to the university who have remarkable performance in their academics.
Benefits Of College of Business and Law Merit-Based Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries will get the below mention amount to pay off their course fee:
|UCC First Class Honours or equivalent (1H)||€3,000|
|UCC Second Class Honours, Upper Division or equivalent (2H1)||€2,000|
|UCC Second Class Honours, Lower Division or equivalent (2H2)||€1,000|
All those applicants who made the below-mentioned eligibility criteria will get the opportunity to get the benefits under the scheme
- The applicant should be an international student
- Applicant must have taken admitted to the college of business and law
- Applicant must be going to pursue a master’s degree program
Selection of the students for the scholarship program will be made automatically on a merit basis.
Also Read: Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
College of Business and Law Excellence Merit-Based Scholarship 2022 Application Procedure
You have to read the further mentioned step by step instructions to apply for the scholarship program:
- To apply you should open the College of Business website of the University College Cork
- From the home page go to the study option from the menu bar
- Select the scholarship and prize option from the list open on the screen
- A new page will open, choose the international scholarships option
- Select the name of the scholarship “College of business and law excellence merit base scholarship” and accumulate all the details
- Apply for the post-graduation degree program
- No separate application form filling is required for the scholarship. This scholarship will automatically be given to deserving students.
If you have any queries related to the scholarship program, you may contact the authorities via
- +353 (0)21 4904875