Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship was created by Banaras Hindu University in order to increase research opportunities at the campus. Under the scheme, faculty members who have secured external funding will be able to recruit young researchers with them as postdoctoral fellows. People will be selected on the basis of the academic performance that they are putting forward in the organization. They will be provided financial assistance so that they can continue their research opportunity without having to worry about financial problems. Students can now apply for the fellowship opportunity that will be available for 1 year. The opportunity can also be extended for another year based on the performance of the applicants. Check more information about the Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship here.
Importance of Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023
The main importance of Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship is available for students who do not have financial assistance to continue their research programs at the universities. Students will be selected on the basis of the performance that they have put forward in the organization. A monthly salary will be provided to the beneficiaries that can be used for various things. Through the fellowship program collaboration will be made possible that will create a positive impact. If you are currently living as an unemployed PG graduate then you will be eligible to apply for this prestigious opportunity. Living expenses will also be covered by the organization which is providing the fellowship program. Make sure to apply for this scholarship before the last date.
Also Check: BHU Scholarship
Objective of BHU Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship
The main objective of this scholarship opportunities to create a safe space for people who want to follow research without any problem. Ongoing research projects under the university will be promoted through the development of Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship and additional research support will be provided to them. The faculty member who will be conducting the research will recruit the students based on their academic performance. The faculty members will be acting as mentors and they will be providing guidance in support to all of the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries can fill out the application form for this scholarship by visiting the official website and they will be selected accordingly.
Key Highlights of Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023
|Name||Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023|
|Launched by||Banaras Hindu University|
|Objective||Up to 60000 Rupees|
- Educational requirements: Candidates must hold a PhD from one of the top 500 universities in the world (based on THE or QS rankings) and have a strong academic record overall, or they must have two years of postdoctoral experience from one of the top 500 universities.
- Candidates also need to demonstrate their capacity to conduct independent research and publish in high-impact journals.
- Age restriction: As of June 17, 2022, the candidate should ideally be younger than 35 years of age.
Also Check: Kothari Fellowship
Benefits of Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship
- PG graduate students will be eligible to apply for this fellowship program so that they can take into account research opportunities.
- Students will be eligible to get financial assistance that will be directly transferred to their bank accounts.
- Students who are unable to find any jobs will be eligible to apply for this program.
- Postgraduate students will be able to apply for the program without having to worry about financial expenses.
- Students will be motivated to continue their education even after they have completed their PG.
- Suggested research strategy
- A one-page curriculum vitae that includes a list of all publications is available on the IoE, BHU website.
- PDF files with at least two key papers and a succinct summary of the candidate’s contribution.
- An authorization document from a BHU academic member who is willing to serve as a host may be attached.
- The fellow will receive a monthly salary of Rs.60,000 and Rs 10,000 as house rent allowance, in addition to a contingency amount of Rs 50,000 per annum.
- They will also have access to comprehensive benefits, including health services, a library and access to other university resources.
- Applicants must apply before the last date of the admission.
- The faculty member will be selecting the beneficiaries on the basis of the financial problems and the academic performance.
- You must apply for the scholarship before the last date to be eligible.
- The fellowship was launched as part of the union government’s Institution of Eminence (IoE) strategy. Based on the results and the availability of money under loE, it will be for one year but may be extended for another year.
Also Check: Millennium Fellowship
Application Process of Fellowship 2023
- You will first have to visit the BHU website of the Banaras Hindu University by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the activated link for the fellowship
- The details related to the fellowship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Apply now
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the application form and apply for the scholarship accordingly.
- 0542 236 8558
Raja Jwala Prasad Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scholarship then you need to visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University and click on the activated link for the fellowship.
Candidates must hold a Ph.D. from one of the top 500 universities in the world (based on THE or QS rankings) and have a strong academic record overall, or they must have two years of postdoctoral experience from one of the top 500 universities.
The fellow will receive a monthly salary of Rs.60,000 and Rs 10,000 as house rent allowance, in addition to a contingency amount of Rs 50,000 per annum.
Faculty members will be selecting the students on the basis of the performance that they have put forward in their PG degree.