Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2023 online application forms are invited. All eligible researchers can grab the opportunity. Under this scheme, cash prizes will be given to the select researchers for their notable and outstanding research. To submit the nomination, you have to download the prescribed format from the official portal. A direct link to download the application is also available in this article. You may read detailed information about the scheme in further sections of this article which include the application process, last date, eligibility criteria, and more.
What Is Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2023?
Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize is an initiative of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. This scheme is going to provide cash benefits to the Indian researchers who showed excellent performance in the last 5 years in the field of research in Science and Technology. This award starts in the name of the founder-director of the Council Of Scientific And Industrial Research late Dr. Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar. The price will be to the select candidate every year.
Also Read: India Science Research Fellowship
Highlights Of Prize
- Name of the scheme: Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize
- Launched by: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
- Launched for: researchers
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site: Shanti Swarup
Objective Of Prize
The main purpose of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research behind starting this award is two recognize outstanding Indian work in Science and Technology.
Benefits Of Prize
Under the price selected candidates will get an award of rupees 5 lakh for notable and outstanding research.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Overseas Citizens of India and persons of Indian origin working in India are also eligible.
- Applicant must be engaged in research work in any of the below-mentioned fields of science and technology
- Biological Sciences,
- Chemical Sciences,
- Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Sciences,
- Engineering Sciences,
- Mathematical Sciences,
- Medical Sciences,
- Physical Sciences.
- Age of the applicant should not more than 45 years as on will be updated soon
- Age proof
- Recent photograph
- List of 5 most significant publications during the last 5 year
- the last date of submission of the application will be updated soon
Also Check: SERB Core Research Grant
Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize 2023 Application Procedure
Nomination can submit by the member of governing body of CSIR, the president of the academy is of all India charter, the vice-chancellor of an Indian University/ deem university and institutions of national importance, deans of science engineering medical agriculture and Technology faculties, director of the Indian Institution of Technology, director-general of the major R &D organizations, director of CSIR laboratories/institutes, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, physical research laboratory, Indian associates for the cultivation of science, etc. To submit the nominations, you have to fill out the application form in the prescribed format. Follow the instructions given below to download the format
- You may go to the Shanti Swarup website of the Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar prize
- From home page of the portal, you have to select “nominations are open for Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar for science and technology 2022” given under news and announcement
- Now you have to hit Performa PDF 2022 link from the new page or directly click here
- Download the nomination form attached in the PDF and complete it
- Mention all the mandatory details and affix a passport size photograph on it
- Review the application form carefully scan it and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org