Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2022 has been offered by Temenos India Pvt. Ltd. This is specially designed for engineering students. Applicants who are living in Chennai and studying at Anna University mainly apply. If you are looking for the eligibility criteria and other significant information about the scheme then must read this article. This article includes the online application process, important dates, the selection process, and more. Students are advised to read the article very carefully before submitting the application.
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2023
Many students across India are unable to get an education. To support education and encourage students, the government, as well as private organizations, have run many schemes. This program is one such program. This program is suitable for engineering students. If you are also an engineering student and meet the eligibility conditions specified in this article then you may get the benefits of the scheme.
Also Check: HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program
- Launched by: Temenos India Pvt. Ltd.
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial aid
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: buddy4study.com
- Online applications are available on the official portal
- Students have to submit applications on or before 05th February 2022
Benefits Of Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries will get INR 70000 per year for the second, third and fourth year of the engineering degree.
- Screening of the application will be made first
- Selected candidates have to go for a telephonic interview round
- Face to face interviews may be held for final selection if required
Students who fulfill the following eligibility conditions may apply for the scheme:
- Should be a student studying in the 2nd year of B.E./B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, E&I) programmes
- Must be a student of Anna University, Chennai.
- Must have passed Class 10, Class 12, and 1st year of their respective B.Tech/B.E. programme with at least 80% marks.
- Family income should not exceed 400000 rupees per annum.
- Photo identity proof
- Income proof
- Class 10, 12 & B.Tech/B.E. 1st year (all semesters) mark sheets
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Fee structure from college
Also Read: AICTE Swanath Scholarship
Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship you have to go to the Buddy4study official website
- Go to the scholarship option and choose all scholarship
- Search “Temenos Adopt-IT Scholarship Program” from the open page
- Choose the link and a new page will open
- Read all the important information and hit apply now button
- A login window will open on the screen with options
- Choose one of the options and login with the portal
- If not registered then register first by click the register now button
- Fill in the registration details and submit it
- As you hit the application form will open
- Start filling in the details as asked in the application
- Upload the above-listed documents with the application
- Complete the application form after review if no changes are required to make
- 011-430-92248(Ext-140) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)