The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister fellowship program is especially available for people who have successfully completed their Ph.D. or they have successfully taken into account the final certificate related to postgraduation. You can apply for the UP CM Fellowship by checking out the article provided below and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to fill out the application form for the fellowship program. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of the fellowship program and create a better society through your devotion.
About UP CM Fellowship
UP CM Fellowship program is created by the concerned organization in order to provide unique opportunities to the youth so that they can participate in the work of management regarding the Government. The applicant will also be provided with opportunities so they can work in the policy-making procedure, implementation, and monitoring procedure with the Government of India. The selected researchers will be provided with an opportunity so they can implement various schemes and develop an environment that is favorable to all of the residents of Uttar Pradesh state. There are different departments that are available for the students to choose from through the development of this scheme and you can fill out the application form accordingly. You can easily be a part of the organization by following the eligibility criteria.
Also Read: UP Scholarship
Benefits Of UP CM Fellowship
The following benefits will be available for the applicants applying for the Uttar Pradesh CM fellowship program:-
- Under the fellowship program, the selected scholar will be paid at a rate of Rs. 30,000/- per month. In addition to the remuneration to the research scholar, Rs. 10,000/- will be paid per month for field visits. In addition, Rs. 15,000/- will be provided in a lump sum to purchase tablets for monitoring and evaluation of schemes. In addition, no payment shall be made. A residential facility will be provided to the selected researcher as far as possible in the development block itself.
Guidelines Of UP CM Fellowship
The applicant must follow the following guidelines in order to be successfully able to fill out the application form:-
- Before filling out the application form please keep the following things ready
- If the applicant opts for the physically challenged category, please upload the required physically challenged certificate. Certificate to be scanned and uploaded in PDF format only, size <500KB.
- Upload a passport-size color photo with white background. The format of the photo should be JPG or JPEG, size <50KB.
- Upload the signature with white background. The signature format should be JPG or JPEG, size <30KB.
- While filling up the academic details, it is mandatory to upload the 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets/certificates. Applicants who have completed their post-graduation must upload their mark sheet/certificate pertaining to post-graduation. The format of the scanned certificates should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of Computer/Software Knowledge, kindly upload the necessary proof. The format of the scanned certificates should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of the Ph.D. degree, kindly upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of Published Research Papers/Articles/Book Chapters etc, please provide a link to Published Research Papers. The format of the scanned proof should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- If employed, give details of your present occupation. Please also upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- Fill up the details of your relevant work experience. Please also upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of Awards/Honours received, kindly upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- While filling up the details of the Scholarship/fellowship previously received, if any, from any other organizations, kindly upload the necessary proof. The format of the file should be PDF only, size <500KB.
- The candidate should click on the Final Submit button after filling up all the information. The candidate will not be able to do any changes after clicking on the Final Submit button.
- The candidate should ensure to click on the Final Submit button. Otherwise, his candidature will be canceled.
The candidates will get selected by the selection committee according to their educational merit. The candidates will also have to upload a statement of purpose in 500 words along with the application form and the committee of senior officers will be reviewing the applications accordingly. The applicant must only register with one email ID, one number, and one name. The applicant will be evaluated based on the marks that they have gotten in their educational background and the applicant must also follow the age limit. The evaluation of the application will be done based on the highest educational qualifications and other legal norms. The applicant will also be provided marks on their work experience and then a personal interview of 25 marks will be conducted. There will be verification of all of the documents and then the selected candidates will be trained for 2 weeks.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Uttar Pradesh CM fellowship program:-
- The CM Fellowship Programme is a full-time engagement and no other study program/ employment etc. will allow during fellowship tenure.
- Applicants should not be older than 40 years as of the last date of submission of the application form on the portal.
- Graduation with first class or minimum 60% marks or higher educational qualification from recognized institutes/universities.
- Should be proficient in speaking and writing Hindi (Devanagari script).
- Relevant work experience in any of the areas listed in the application (published articles/policy papers/research papers/appraisal/monitoring of projects and schemes etc. in the thematic areas related to fellowship) Evidence has to be provided.
- Statement of Purpose will undergo a stringent plagiarism test.
- Applicants should have excellent computer skills and the ability to work on Information and Communication Technology applications and also communication skills. Preference may provide to candidates having experience in data analysis.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be willing to work in the field/ do fieldwork.
- Applicants advises to submit their application forms well in advance to avoid any server-related technical problems on the last date. The portal host will not be responsible for any such issue.
- Applicants must ensure that they have read the detailed guidelines of the CM fellowship before proceeding.
Also Read: UP Pre Matric Scholarship
Registration Process Of Fellowship 2023
To register yourself for the fellowship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the UP CM website of the fellowship program by clicking on the link given here.
- The home page will open on your screen and you will have to read the guidelines carefully.
- You have to click on the Proceed button.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to enter all of the details in the registration form including your personal details.
- You have to enter the details related to your address and then upload all of the documents related to yourself to successfully submit the registration form.
To login to the official website you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the fellowship program by clicking on the link given here.
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to enter your application number and your password.
- You have to enter the verification code.
- Now, click on the option called login and login to successfully see the login dashboard.
- 0522-2 2 3 7 7 0 7